Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

ya.. it's LCD.. LED costs at least 3k..

ya thats why i said was quote by GAB the 40" series 6 LED TV hor 2.8k free 1 32" LCD TV leh

i find it quite worth it leh :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
ya thats why i said was quote by GAB the 40" series 6 LED TV hor 2.8k free 1 32" LCD TV leh

selling the 32"? :P

Wait for SITEX. If i m not remember wrongly, they (in COMEX) quote my friend < $2.3k for 40'' S6 LED TV but dun have free 32'' i think.

Edited by jthk18

wah nigel.. after not visiting for awhile hor i dunno how to catch up with ur blog liao... ehhh give summary can or not huh? ur reno start buay hack buay? tiling or what stage now ? :P lazy to scroll back and dig thru ur kopitiam heheh

wah nigel.. after not visiting for awhile hor i dunno how to catch up with ur blog liao... ehhh give summary can or not huh? ur reno start buay hack buay? tiling or what stage now ? :P lazy to scroll back and dig thru ur kopitiam heheh

Hi Ivy ,

I think he start hacking liao .... Cannot blame u ... I everyday at renotalk I also cannot follow his thread .... phahhaa

Hi Ivy ,

I think he start hacking liao .... Cannot blame u ... I everyday at renotalk I also cannot follow his thread .... phahhaa

hahahah thanks thanks. i came up see wah lauuuu ehhh 30+ page!!! the last time i visited it was like early 20s....

hahahah thanks thanks. i came up see wah lauuuu ehhh 30+ page!!! the last time i visited it was like early 20s....

kopitiam is like that de ... phahahaha . IVY jaden grow up le .... U can click on my link to see his latest photo :)

Wait for SITEX. If i m not remember wrongly, they (in COMEX) quote my friend < $2.3k for 40'' S6 LED TV but dun have free 32'' i think.

Bro someone selling here

I couldnt buy now as i got no space to store at the moment and my reno just started nia

quite worthwhile as she bought extended warranty also :)

Edited by coffee_o

kopitiam is like that de ... phahahaha . IVY jaden grow up le .... U can click on my link to see his latest photo :)

yah yah when i saw ur avatar was about to ask u about his progress and before i can do it u reply liao. u can read my mind man hahhaha

Hi Ivy ,

Aiya Ivy dun say you le lah, finish reno liao dun remember me le :( anyway like simon says lor, started hacking liao, hopefully the hacking can be completed by this week lor :)

eh bro simon, dun like that say leh, kopitiam is for ppl to gather and chit chat de mah can talk abt anything under the sun and moon Wahahahaha :P

Aiya Ivy dun say you le lah, finish reno liao dun remember me le :( anyway like simon says lor, started hacking liao, hopefully the hacking can be completed by this week lor :)

eh bro simon, dun like that say leh, kopitiam is for ppl to gather and chit chat de mah can talk abt anything under the sun and moon Wahahahaha :P

wei wei i nv forget u hor! u are no. 2 in my heart hor! the first thing i do when i come into T-Blog is to check how jesslyn is, then followed by u liao hor!

aiyoh pity me lah, i change new job, not eng eng like last time whole day can renotalk. now in new org new set up ahhhh, boss's side kick all not in yet so anything under him i cover first leh... From toilet to facility management to security to name tags to printing paper etc etc all i gotta cover first.... so how to come up and lim kopi at ur kopitiam. this week boss out of town so can sneak a breather. :P

soon.... it will be "gen lian qi" ....40+ :notti:

lol red_devil! that's a good one!!!

That's Y i say kopitiam is like that de mah ... hahaha - See everyday i also visit to la kopi la Tea C ... haha

anyway u did a good job on yr link . At least we know where u r already .