Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

wei wei i nv forget u hor! u are no. 2 in my heart hor! the first thing i do when i come into T-Blog is to check how jesslyn is, then followed by u liao hor!

aiyoh pity me lah, i change new job, not eng eng like last time whole day can renotalk. now in new org new set up ahhhh, boss's side kick all not in yet so anything under him i cover first leh... From toilet to facility management to security to name tags to printing paper etc etc all i gotta cover first.... so how to come up and lim kopi at ur kopitiam. this week boss out of town so can sneak a breather. :P

lol red_devil! that's a good one!!!

Wah...new job...new beginning mah... Busy is good these day leh....see the bunch of us...so free to reply...something is wrong with us liao... hahaha.

Job Market should be picking up now I guess.. Hopefully, next yr will be a better year... But, perhaps, next yr might have property bubble burst... matter of time, Sibor rate will get higher...hopefully, it wouldn't affect those who are taking bank loan too much.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Wah...new job...new beginning mah... Busy is good these day leh....see the bunch of us...so free to reply...something is wrong with us liao... hahaha.

Job Market should be picking up now I guess.. Hopefully, next yr will be a better year... But, perhaps, next yr might have property bubble burst... matter of time, Sibor rate will get higher...hopefully, it wouldn't affect those who are taking bank loan too much.

aiyoh... i took bank loan lor....

u are right lah, i prefer to be super busy at work... but do miss the freedom to come up to this forum to talk nonsense :P

wei wei i nv forget u hor! u are no. 2 in my heart hor! the first thing i do when i come into T-Blog is to check how jesslyn is, then followed by u liao hor!

aiyoh pity me lah, i change new job, not eng eng like last time whole day can renotalk. now in new org new set up ahhhh, boss's side kick all not in yet so anything under him i cover first leh... From toilet to facility management to security to name tags to printing paper etc etc all i gotta cover first.... so how to come up and lim kopi at ur kopitiam. this week boss out of town so can sneak a breather. :P

lol red_devil! that's a good one!!!

Wah 感动 leh hahahaha

aiya basically you can check my signature for some of the stuff lah cos seriously hor now you ask me for the pic of some stuff i also cannot remember liao :P

so still busy with your new job ah ? but i always see you in FB leh Wahahahah :P

That's Y i say kopitiam is like that de mah ... hahaha - See everyday i also visit to la kopi la Tea C ... haha

anyway u did a good job on yr link . At least we know where u r already .

eh you mean the link to my stuff ah ? aiya i scare sooner or later will not have enough space to link all the stuff liao :( :(

Wah 感动 leh hahahaha

aiya basically you can check my signature for some of the stuff lah cos seriously hor now you ask me for the pic of some stuff i also cannot remember liao :P

so still busy with your new job ah ? but i always see you in FB leh Wahahahah :P

wah u spot check me ah?! usually i just sign on to my facebook and leave it there lah. on and off sneak a few remarks. can't do much cos ahhh me and boss sit side by side elbow to elbow kind leh!! no partition in between de hor.

am still busy of course and the "busy-ness" will only go up won't come down de.... cos new start up mah... slowly my direct reports are coming in... so once boss's sidekicks come in, it's also time for me to manage my team and build up processes and policies liao.. then will come planning and building of new premises... then shifting... then full operations....how to eng u tell me????

i think u need to keep my kopi in thermal flask for me liao... got delivery service to office bo?

eh you mean the link to my stuff ah ? aiya i scare sooner or later will not have enough space to link all the stuff liao :( :(

then create a post with all yr link .

Then creat a link to yr post where all the link is . Can le lor ...

example Click here for link ----> then post with many (click here for sofa) (click here for tile ) etc etc

wah u spot check me ah?! usually i just sign on to my facebook and leave it there lah. on and off sneak a few remarks. can't do much cos ahhh me and boss sit side by side elbow to elbow kind leh!! no partition in between de hor.

am still busy of course and the "busy-ness" will only go up won't come down de.... cos new start up mah... slowly my direct reports are coming in... so once boss's sidekicks come in, it's also time for me to manage my team and build up processes and policies liao.. then will come planning and building of new premises... then shifting... then full operations....how to eng u tell me????

i think u need to keep my kopi in thermal flask for me liao... got delivery service to office bo?

other ppl no delivery service for you sure can de you worked in alexendra ah ? :unsure: :unsure:

thank u thank u :)

I like to think out of the box ..... phahahaha ... but sometime ... I am just too out of the box ...

Wah so smart leh hahahahaha

eh actually now still no need lah hahaha :P

Just called Jason

He told me the tearing down of my house should be done by tomorrow hehehe

finally at least can see some real reno being done soon :D

WOOHOO...then your big house will become much more spacious liao!!!

loads of space and airyness and wind.....excellent fs for kopitiam leh...

:)

Tear down?? U tearing down the house????

WOOHOO...then your big house will become much more spacious liao!!!

loads of space and airyness and wind.....excellent fs for kopitiam leh...

:)

hahahaha literally mah cos other than HDB walls I hack everything away leh including my roof and windows so consider tearing down lor hehehehe :P