Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
:(

BD treat me invisible....

wah Bro...dun like that say la...pai sey......me really missed out yr post...hehehe...

Aiyo, ICT, Moving House, Customary, Reno is really taking up all my time n energy ah....how i wish all this is over so i can relax relax abit...hehehehe. :)

How yr little Simon been?:)

wah Bro...dun like that say la...pai sey......me really missed out yr post...hehehe...

Aiyo, ICT, Moving House, Customary, Reno is really taking up all my time n energy ah....how i wish all this is over so i can relax relax abit...hehehehe. :)

How yr little Simon been?:)

ha ... joking nia lah ...

Little simon very cute now .... Everyday smile smile .... very fun playing with him after work :)

ha ... joking nia lah ...

Little simon very cute now .... Everyday smile smile .... very fun playing with him after work :)

hehehehi will expect him to be cute cute also...it think after a day of hardwork...having him is just that all make the hardwork worthwhile.

Me this Sat "An Sheng"...so maybe i should take more pict liao..hehehehe

hehehehi will expect him to be cute cute also...it think after a day of hardwork...having him is just that all make the hardwork worthwhile.

Me this Sat "An Sheng"...so maybe i should take more pict liao..hehehehe

gd gd .... can create link ? Cos yr thread hor ... also very hard to find pic one .... ha

hmm...how to create huh?hehehehe

Go to yr post with the picture, click on the post at top right hand side. Copy the link, then create a internet link in yr signature and paste the link u copy earlier.

:)

I sure hope so once the flooring is up the rest should be quite fast bah :D

Yup yup hehehe thanks thanks :D

Eh but your unit is resale flat right ? so why must overlay wor ? you mean when HDB rectified it a mth ago, we have to wait till 5 yrs later then can hack like new flats ? :unsure::unsure:

Cos my toilet ceiling was leaking ma...so the HDB ppl came to fix it for us before our second appt...they also fixed the floor cos apparently the water was leaking from my toilet to the house downstairs...so after they hacked out our previous tiles in our toilet and relay new ones, they said cannot hack le...can only overlay. That's what my agent told me, the ppl in HDB also told me the same thing when I called them.

Cos my toilet ceiling was leaking ma...so the HDB ppl came to fix it for us before our second appt...they also fixed the floor cos apparently the water was leaking from my toilet to the house downstairs...so after they hacked out our previous tiles in our toilet and relay new ones, they said cannot hack le...can only overlay. That's what my agent told me, the ppl in HDB also told me the same thing when I called them.

then that time you nvr ask them if overlay then you can easily push the blame to my contractors if next time got problems right ?

stat board is not gd in any thing other than tai chi quan hahahahaha :P

I think cannot hack, cuz the bathroom floor is newly done.. is got got something to do with the waterproofing membrane or what

same reason as new HDB flat cannot hack for 3 yrs right

I think cannot hack, cuz the bathroom floor is newly done.. is got got something to do with the waterproofing membrane or what

same reason as new HDB flat cannot hack for 3 yrs right

new house is 5 yrs but since her's is old house le so i presume can hack mah its their problems if the leaking starts mah so what happens if you overlay le then will leak again ? dun think they will pay you to redo your toilet right ?

Bro picture speaks a thousand words :furious:

so no point describing to us, NPNT !! Wahahahaha

wah kopi-o u want to see pic of the naked man red_devil mention ah?

wah kopi-o u want to see pic of the naked man red_devil mention ah?

No le i wanna see the chandelier that he mentioned mah cos he used words to describe nia not clear leh :P