Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hahaha...kopi sms me ...told me lots of Tv on offer that all...v crowded....:)

ha , is it .....

Good lor ... but i think it's too early for him to buy TV now

ha , is it .....

Good lor ... but i think it's too early for him to buy TV now

Can liao lar. They can keep it for him for a couple of months mah. :P If not, he'll need to wait till March for the next IT show leh. :P

Can liao lar. They can keep it for him for a couple of months mah. :P If not, he'll need to wait till March for the next IT show leh. :P

but if he keep it for a couple of month.... the price will drop drop drop drop ...

by then any shop price also cheaper then this Sitex show price liao wor

hahaha...kopi sms me ...told me lots of Tv on offer that all...v crowded....:)

Hmm...ic...

wondering if there is any Canon printer on promotion...esp wireless one...wan to get that for the new hse...

but if he keep it for a couple of month.... the price will drop drop drop drop ...

by then any shop price also cheaper then this Sitex show price liao wor

But after sitex, next IT show should be ard march liao leh. Then it'll b too late to buy liao. Unless he wana wait for xmas sale.

Hmm...ic...

wondering if there is any Canon printer on promotion...esp wireless one...wan to get that for the new hse...

can try this site for all the flyers :)

BE CAREFUL when u go mongkok in case people throw acid water from high rise building lei..

so did u go back hotel and watch gong xin ji?!

I went last nite to Mongkok n have dinner with my colleagues, then head back cos it was full of pple, and we all have headache.

Tot will go today, but end up chatting the nite away in the lounge in hotel, so didnt go to Mongkok again.

Found a nice Italtian industrial tap for my kitchen sink on sales, wan to buy but again need pre order for 2 days (office called and we r going back SIN tomoro) so couldnt buy again (same story as the wallpaper), sigh.... :(

Yes, I have been rushing bac to hotel the last few wkdays at 8.30pm to watch 'gong xin ji' here.

Harlow! Yupz, I'm going on Sunday! :D *so excited*

Yeah, been reading the weather reports that there's an easterly wind there now, so it's not as cool as before. Btw, is it cold/windy in the evening? If it's windy, tink it'll be much colder than wat's reported. I'll be staying at an apartment at Ashley Road (Tsim Sha Tsui). It's my company's apartment-hotel and I got staff rates there. :)

Haha! First time heard of msg attack. Very sad leh, now can only eat salad/msg free food at HK, where there's soooo much nice food to eat.

Har? U dun have a specific date that u'll be leaving one arh? Sad leh, cannot tell ur co that u wana leave only 3 days later and todae go order the wallpaper? Think the wallpaper should b cheap and very nice, since it's fr korea. And it'll be really special. :(

Weather is suny in the day, u only need a light cardigan... at nite will be abit chilly...but if u walk whole day, u will not feel cold...super nice weather here to walk all day.

So nice got co apartment hotel.

HKG food all have lots of MSG. Only salad and sandwich is MSG free, hehehhe.

The wall paper really nice and price is good, so is the Italy industrial tap for kitchen sink, sigh :( , no luck to buy. We got a call n will be heading back SIN tomoro....

I did not buy anything at Sitex today super crowded

They blocked the whole carpark route so in the end i parked at eastpoint and took MRT there and the MRT is super slow lor, wait for more than 5 mins b4 one train comes, talk about world class transport :angry:

anyway saw alot of TV on sale like lelong leh you know shouting on the mic kind hahahaha seriously nowadays i think it's no longer IT fair, it should be electronics fair since i see more electronics than IT stuff hahahahaha :P

wanted to buy the eubiq power strip but decided to save my money for my amplifier instead as it cost abt 1.7k for a 3m strip :(