Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

Hey please note that i find this interesting thus wish to let you guys know. I'm not the one selling ah.

Someone is bringing in this clock and was wondering if any of you guys is interested cos I thinking of getting one also. Price ranges from $60 - $80 depending on how many is being brought in. Of cos we can also order ourselves through the link provided but do not think it's worthwhile if only bring in a couple. :D

Take a look at the alarm clock. So cool hahahah :D

http://www.moshilifestyle.com/Product/Voic...rolVCAlarmClock

Oh do switch on your speaker to listen.

Edited by coffee_o

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hey please note that i find this interesting thus wish to let you guys know. I'm not the one selling ah.

Someone is bringing in this clock and was wondering if any of you guys is interested cos I thinking of getting one also. Price ranges from $60 - $80 depending on how many is being brought in. Of cos we can also order ourselves through the link provided but do not think it's worthwhile if only bring in a couple. :D

Take a look at the alarm clock. So cool hahahah :D

http://www.moshilifestyle.com/Product/Voic...rolVCAlarmClock

Oh do switch on your speaker to listen.

wow looks cool :):P

aiya bro these few days they have been doing foundation work leh nothing to take also

moreover i do not like to take few pics de i prefer one shot take many and post it like picture lao sai like that hahahahaha :P

Good Morning Kopi,

I also browsing your thread for pics.... but didnt see any. Hee.. you might want to take some pics though its just foundation. Because sometime you might capture something which you won't noticed while there. Or good to use as reference if there is any questions in the later stage after the other works is added on it.

Just to share, I took alot of pics during my reno and they are really useful when I want to find out now, how did they lay the bricks/ start the tiling from which side to result is this and that.

Just my thinkings. :D

Good Morning Kopi,

I also browsing your thread for pics.... but didnt see any. Hee.. you might want to take some pics though its just foundation. Because sometime you might capture something which you won't noticed while there. Or good to use as reference if there is any questions in the later stage after the other works is added on it.

Just to share, I took alot of pics during my reno and they are really useful when I want to find out now, how did they lay the bricks/ start the tiling from which side to result is this and that.

Just my thinkings. :D

Good morning Rasp

Ya sure sure anyway i will be gg down today during lunch so most probably will try to take some pics :D

Thanks for the advice :D

Edited by coffee_o

*mimicking Moshi* -- "More Pictures! More Pictures!" :P

Hehe, I tend to agree with what Rasp said, mr Kopi :) All these pictures are good memories when reno is fully completed. Plus, they are like 'Notices' for us to enoy/be attentive.

Hope your reno is going well. :)

Good morning Rasp

Ya sure sure anyway i will be gg down today during lunch so most probably will try to take some pics :D

Thanks for the advice :D

Neko demand picpics!!! XD~

Finally my current projects are coming to a close, can take a short breather liaoz. :P

*mimicking Moshi* -- "More Pictures! More Pictures!" :P

Hehe, I tend to agree with what Rasp said, mr Kopi :) All these pictures are good memories when reno is fully completed. Plus, they are like 'Notices' for us to enoy/be attentive.

Hope your reno is going well. :)

Hi Reiki yes yes will try to take more pics hehehe :D

anyway drop by just now. These are the pics i took :)

The green rubbish chute just like red_devil :D

4154956686_208a773d93.jpg

Kitchen walls halfway done

4154194583_05a9492148.jpg

4154956872_d959f922fe.jpg

4154956648_acd202d82c.jpg

Hi Reiki yes yes will try to take more pics hehehe :D

anyway drop by just now. These are the pics i took :)

The green rubbish chute just like red_devil :D

I will miss having a rubbish chute inside the home. :(

hahaha thanks bro actually the white tiles got lines de just that you will not notice it unless you look closely :D

I can see the llines clearly from my monitors. Nicee!

hahaha thanks bro actually the white tiles got lines de just that you will not notice it unless you look closely :D

Work is progressing well for you yah :)

Jus curious why have you chosen parquet flooring?