Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I wonder what I will do if I have such a space under the stair. Hee.

Hmm...play hide and seek with your wife ?? Wahahaha :P

yeah yeah! see more pics!

is ur MBR bed headboard abit too high?

am still thinking if i shd ask jason to custom make the bed..

we met him this mrng.. told him we want to custom make a bookshelf.. haha... looks like i may add more and more carpentary stuff...

*sweat over $$$*

Eh hmm...it's okie to add more stuff hahahaha :P Anyway i bought the serta divan which is quite high so i'm worry that it's too low actually :P Jason still need to fix a cushion head board there for me

wow kopi .... taking shape now. Hope can have more preview on 24 Jan :)

Yah bro it makes two of us :D

Wah, the whole place looks much brighter with the new tiles. Hee, ur entrance looks nice with the pebbles and tiles. :)

Haha thanks thanks anyway i used black galaxy granite and pebble for the front but the granite was cut in such a way so that it will not be too slippery :)

finally more pictures....looking good....your place very sunny today.....over here raining.....sianz!!

Eh actually it's sunny for awhile nia, it started raining when i was about to leave too :D

Haha thanks thanks anyway i used black galaxy granite and pebble for the front but the granite was cut in such a way so that it will not be too slippery :)

Wah, u put lots of thought into it sia. :good:

Wah, u put lots of thought into it sia. :good:

No le just worry after HDB wash the corridor water will splash onto my front area so if I use a big granite which i initially wanted, it might be too slippery when it's wet :)

Since my parents will be staying with me I will have to make sure that the flooring will not be too slippery for them lor :)

No le just worry after HDB wash the corridor water will splash onto my front area so if I use a big granite which i initially wanted, it might be too slippery when it's wet :)

Since my parents will be staying with me I will have to make sure that the flooring will not be too slippery for them lor :)

Oh? U mean u just going to shift the grill and not the door to the front? No wonder u dun wan the front area to be slippery lar. :)

Went to my place today and took some pics

My recess area which i will be shifting my gate to the front

4233002869_dd0a7f8f72.jpg

u can do a swee swee wrought iron gate to go with the modern looking recess area. We also had that miserable recess area too when we stayed in our EM for 3 years and it was purchased for around 1k.

And they have "rebuilt" my small store room below the stairs :)

4233004367_7318e47a1e.jpg

Hmm a bit small to be useful leh :unsure:

I am extending my store and still worry if i habe enough space for my junk :(

Oh? U mean u just going to shift the grill and not the door to the front? No wonder u dun wan the front area to be slippery lar. :)

Eh HDB do not allow me to shift the door to the front only the gate so bo pian lor :(

u can do a swee swee wrought iron gate to go with the modern looking recess area. We also had that miserable recess area too when we stayed in our EM for 3 years and it was purchased for around 1k.

Yes yes really is a miserable small recess area and I bought it for abt 1k too but bo pian le at least i can shift my gate to the front hahahaha :D

Hmm a bit small to be useful leh :unsure:

I am extending my store and still worry if i habe enough space for my junk :(

Yes yes too small to be useful but at least we're making use of the space below the stairs since it cant be use for any other purpose :(

anyway i'm trying to minimise the storage space since the more storage we have, the more junk we will store hahahaha :P

Yes yes too small to be useful but at least we're making use of the space below the stairs since it cant be use for any other purpose :(

anyway i'm trying to minimise the storage space since the more storage we have, the more junk we will store hahahaha :P

Hey coffee....

Howz your reno bro... :D ...still in-progress huh...??

BTW.....Happy New Year 2010 ... :good: ..all the best in your reno and faster HO......

Cheers!

:yamseng:

hi all in the coffee shop,

been reading for a while and finally got myself registered.

Bot a EM at hougang, 1st appt in Feb...

Can someone direct me to whoever did glass roof for their balcony? Will like to check out the procedures and pricing. This plc we bot..is going to be 100% overhaul cos its original condition...

I know what you mean. Why have so much junk is because o fthe big store room that i have now ;)

hi all in the coffee shop,

been reading for a while and finally got myself registered.

Bot a EM at hougang, 1st appt in Feb...

Can someone direct me to whoever did glass roof for their balcony? Will like to check out the procedures and pricing. This plc we bot..is going to be 100% overhaul cos its original condition...

Congrats! Another EM in Hougang :good:

Where's yours?

Roofing for you balcony need approval from HDB, but should not be a problem as many EM has them. I am removing mine :P Pricing i think Lily can advise.