Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hmm....okie bah i guess :D Jason more chin chye so some of the stuff though cost more he will not ask you to top up too

but there's always pros and cons lah :D

Anyway you can always pop by once majority of the stuff is up since you stayed so near only :)

Hi kopi,

If your glass railing up le. I'm want to pop by and kpo. :)

I heard my name .... ha ...

If he's my father then maybe i got the power to ask him chin chye leh .... but too bad ... :P

Actually depend on case to case basics. Some thing he also chin chye with me , something he also charge me ... Like some of my tile I select like 20cents more one he chin chye ... but those $5 one he sure charge one .

but my experience with henry suggest that , if u chin chye with him (example i know got pp do bi-fold door for like $20 lesser but I chin chye) He sometime also chin chye with u on certain area.

He always tell me ... "simon , I don't over charge u one lah... If I really want to eat u .... I can give u this free but eat u in another way .... " then bo bian lor .... give and take

Yes yes this is the word i always use. give and take :D sometimes i also close 1 eye to stuff which jason did minor mistakes, like my storeroom door directions face wrongly but i chin chye cos up liao wouldnt want him to hack and redo :D

Hi kopi,

If your glass railing up le. I'm want to pop by and kpo. :)

Sure sure wendy will let you know once it's up :D

I heard my name .... ha ...

If he's my father then maybe i got the power to ask him chin chye leh .... but too bad ... :P

Actually depend on case to case basics. Some thing he also chin chye with me , something he also charge me ... Like some of my tile I select like 20cents more one he chin chye ... but those $5 one he sure charge one .

but my experience with henry suggest that , if u chin chye with him (example i know got pp do bi-fold door for like $20 lesser but I chin chye) He sometime also chin chye with u on certain area.

He always tell me ... "simon , I don't over charge u one lah... If I really want to eat u .... I can give u this free but eat u in another way .... " then bo bian lor .... give and take

Wa, i keep "seeing" my name here.. someone calling me??? Keke.. hahahhaa... so many chinchyesss here.. keke.. :P

No problem. Thanks alot :)

Rondy Rondy ... he sure got ... or still got PJ ... angel ... etc etc

Just take a look at rondy's signature. Yeak's details are stated there. :)

neber.. tat dim sum lao avoiding my call and i lazy to go chinatown....

that i was thinking hor.. not worth to get upset with a JIAN REN and $80 bucks ley

that i was thinking hor.. not worth to get upset with a JIAN REN and $80 bucks ley

wah liew, so long liao still haven settle the money ar...i think tat uncle wanna drag till you forget abt it lor

cny coming.. tell him no good to owe ppl money over cny.. :P

helo morning...

wah kopi, me 1 wk never come RT.. ur blog now at page 74 liao ar

Hey hi so where have you been ? been busy ? how come so long nvr see you in RT wor ?

i dun even go chinatown lor... waste my time

Wah lau that uncle really one of a kind man, you should call chinese newspaper and shame him mah go his stall with the reporter and ask him for the money Wahahahaha :D

kopi u wanna buy popeye to my place since u don have to go there now liao, :notti:

Huh ? you mean I go your place only ? Me and you only ? :o :o Wah lau dun scare me leh :( :(

Why dun we go cat's place ? :notti: :notti:

Edited by coffee_o