Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

EDL ? not sure wor i only got 3 from him think you guys got the last catalog of EDL le so when you can pass it to me :curse: :curse: hahahaha :P

hmm...dun really like that place cos i find there very sleazy at night especially since there's alot of pub and KTV hahahaha :P

kopi bro, actually we plan to go and see the actual laminate from the factories cos i understand tat it may look different to see a small piece on catologue and a big piece. but all the factories are located near to IFC and they dun open on sunday.

we probably will go next sat...

yah.. i also dun like that place.. scary leh.. we happened to see rainbowguy's fren ( a guy) and he kept telling us that he is finding a market in that area.. hahaha.. so funny.. then we realised that he is talking abt dunman food court. :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Haha... See my eyes small but sharp... good for treasure hunt... well, must wait for rainbowgal to select the laminate and then we passed it to you. :dancingqueen: No worry... still have sometime before the work start...

Yalor... the place at night is sleazy, but there are a few yummy food stall :notti: there...

kopi bro, actually we plan to go and see the actual laminate from the factories cos i understand tat it may look different to see a small piece on catologue and a big piece. but all the factories are located near to IFC and they dun open on sunday.

we probably will go next sat...

yah.. i also dun like that place.. scary leh.. we happened to see rainbowguy's fren ( a guy) and he kept telling us that he is finding a market in that area.. hahaha.. so funny.. then we realised that he is talking abt dunman food court. :P

Yes yes thanks thanks hey you guys gg on next sat ah ? Can I join you guys ? :unsure:

Ya dun really like that place in fact this is my 1st time i've been there leh :P

anyway RG you drove there yesterday ah ? i understand that you own a OPC car rite ? now good hor can drive whole day on Sat, thinking of changing to a OPC the next time i change my car too :P

u guys talking abt Geylang or Joo chiat.. lols :notti:

Hey bro how are you ? wah lau so long din see you ard leh so have you moved into your new place yet ?

Edited by coffee_o

only my mil and wife shifted in... I will shift in later. lol....busy with work lor...went for ATEC 2 briefing and tell us 3 weeks in-camp and no weekend book out... terrible. lols.

p.s.: Oh ya..guys. Remember to write down the code of your laminate and brand for your own reference.

Doors are fabricated in the factory. But, the side of the board like such...the laminate will be paste over in your house.

remember also to check if got chips a not after they paste...cause some carpenter will just usw white and black marker to do the "magic" when there is chips.

Yes yes thanks thanks hey you guys gg on next sat ah ? Can I join you guys ? :unsure:

Ya dun really like that place in fact this is my 1st time i've been there leh :P

anyway RG you drove there yesterday ah ? i understand that you own a OPC car rite ? now good hor can drive whole day on Sat, thinking of changing to a OPC the next time i change my car too :P

sure sure.. but hor.. i can only go at around 3pm cos' i am helping out at my erjie's school as a chinese teacher.. hehe...

ok with u?

yes, it was my 1st time there too!!! eee.... dun like.

yup, i drove there last nite! yes, ur memory is good.. i own a OPC car and i have opt for the revised scheme.. so next time, i can drive to my erjie's school on sat mrng.. :)

sure sure.. but hor.. i can only go at around 3pm cos' i am helping out at my erjie's school as a chinese teacher.. hehe...

ok with u?

yes, it was my 1st time there too!!! eee.... dun like.

yup, i drove there last nite! yes, ur memory is good.. i own a OPC car and i have opt for the revised scheme.. so next time, i can drive to my erjie's school on sat mrng.. :)

wah teacher wor so steady ah :D hmm...let me check with my CO 1st hehehe :P

ya i do not like it too thats why i nvr go geylang also but mainly is becos hard to find parking le though i admit that these two places got alot of nice food hahahaha :D

hmm....if I'm not wrong you're driving a nissan latio right ? :unsure:

oh you mean you can opt out so that you cant drive full day on sat ? :blink: :blink: who the **** would do that ?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

wah teacher wor so steady ah :D hmm...let me check with my CO 1st hehehe :P

ya i do not like it too thats why i nvr go geylang also but mainly is becos hard to find parking le though i admit that these two places got alot of nice food hahahaha :D

hmm....if I'm not wrong you're driving a nissan latio right ? :unsure:

oh you mean you can opt out so that you cant drive full day on sat ? :blink: :blink: who the **** would do that ?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

haha.. i'm juz a part time teacher.. doing it for fun... juz teaching Chinese.. keke..

yes, fully agree with u.. i hate the parking at geylang. usually i juz drop my mummy to the buddhist sch and i go off... keke..

no no.. my car is toyota vios.. white color (regretted.. cos' difficult to maintain)..

no lah.. i opt to be able to drive on saturday whole day lah.. hahaha.. :P

haha.. i'm juz a part time teacher.. doing it for fun... juz teaching Chinese.. keke..

yes, fully agree with u.. i hate the parking at geylang. usually i juz drop my mummy to the buddhist sch and i go off... keke..

no no.. my car is toyota vios.. white color (regretted.. cos' difficult to maintain)..

no lah.. i opt to be able to drive on saturday whole day lah.. hahaha.. :P

Wah u sure it's fun ? I seriously do not think I can tahan handling so many kids at one time leh hahahaha :P

Ooops why do I have a feeling that you're driving a latio ah ?? :unsure: and yes white & black is the worst but it's the two most popular color for a car also le :D

Yes i know you opt to drive on a Sat, what I mean is who in the right mind will opt not to leh ?? :wacko: :wacko: the road tax wont increase that much right ?

Wah u sure it's fun ? I seriously do not think I can tahan handling so many kids at one time leh hahahaha :P

Ooops why do I have a feeling that you're driving a latio ah ?? :unsure: and yes white & black is the worst but it's the two most popular color for a car also le :D

Yes i know you opt to drive on a Sat, what I mean is who in the right mind will opt not to leh ?? :wacko: :wacko: the road tax wont increase that much right ?

hahaha.. yes.. is fun.. of course there are notti kids. but these notti ones are actually the smart ones. :) is a competition of wits.. but it is pretty interesting but sad to see that non chinese kids study harder for chinese than chinese kids.

keke... maybe latio is more like a lady car than vios?

yesh..i agree with u.. the road tax increase is quite minimal. just that i dun understand why we need to pay $100 for administrative charges to convert to the revised scheme. we juz pay and pay.. :P

hahaha.. yes.. is fun.. of course there are notti kids. but these notti ones are actually the smart ones. :) is a competition of wits.. but it is pretty interesting but sad to see that non chinese kids study harder for chinese than chinese kids.

Well that's usually the case i guess :)

keke... maybe latio is more like a lady car than vios?

Hmm...dunno leh i also find it puzzling hahahaha :P

yesh..i agree with u.. the road tax increase is quite minimal. just that i dun understand why we need to pay $100 for administrative charges to convert to the revised scheme. we juz pay and pay.. :P

In SG what's new wor ? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

wow bro kopi, 1 afternoon, ur thread is really a chit chat thread now.. anyway just kpo abit, my M1 kitchenlaminates are from EDL range.. should u decide to use EDL..

only my mil and wife shifted in... I will shift in later. lol....busy with work lor...went for ATEC 2 briefing and tell us 3 weeks in-camp and no weekend book out... terrible. lols.

p.s.: Oh ya..guys. Remember to write down the code of your laminate and brand for your own reference.

Doors are fabricated in the factory. But, the side of the board like such...the laminate will be paste over in your house.

remember also to check if got chips a not after they paste...cause some carpenter will just usw white and black marker to do the "magic" when there is chips.

So bro has your wife been enjoying the new house ? :D

anyway thanks for the advice

wow bro kopi, 1 afternoon, ur thread is really a chit chat thread now.. anyway just kpo abit, my M1 kitchenlaminates are from EDL range.. should u decide to use EDL..

Oh thanks bro btw how thick is your laminates ah ? I've selected 1 range with 1mm thickness for my singtel kitchen leh :D