Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Anyway check with you guys, how much does it cost to do roller blinds ah ? I was quote 2k to do 3 bedrms and corridor windows but not sure if it's a reasonable price or not leh :unsure:

Edited by coffee_o

Anyway check with you guys, how much does it cost to do roller blinds ah ? I was quote 2k to do 3 bedrms and corridor windows but not sure if it's a reasonable price or not leh :unsure:

bro , i think newnyew got contact too . maybe u want to drop her a sms ?

Eh cant remember leh since the quote is not with me now

I like to know the price also. Take a pic to show us k. The headboard all the way to the celing? New will be so envious of u if u did that! Lol.

I am not sure lor. But I think for your window lengths is quite reasonable ba.

did mine for about $800+ for main, common and utility room but the utility room was split into 2 panel and 1 panel arrangement. :)

but i think most of the cost is the system that u are using bah..

Edited by momo13

wow!u seems to be well-informed of the place hor?!

Since u like beaches,u never been to Bali?

It was said it's one of the best in the world,especially the waves!

Bali plan 3 times hor but maybe not suitable for us cause once plan something bad happen... So I give up. No go to Bali for us.

bro , i think newnyew got contact too . maybe u want to drop her a sms ?

Ya might sms her later since I would presume she still in her dreamland now LOL :P

I like to know the price also. Take a pic to show us k. The headboard all the way to the celing? New will be so envious of u if u did that! Lol.

I am not sure lor. But I think for your window lengths is quite reasonable ba.

Eh mine very simple nia leh not the kind where the headboard goes all the way up kind. just a simple cushion kind of headboard.

for the roller blind, i might ask for another quote and compare abit lor since i would prefer not to spend so much on the blind itself :)

did mine for about $800+ for main, common and utility room but the utility room was split into 2 panel and 1 panel arrangement. :)

but i think most of the cost is the system that u are using bah..

Hmm bro mine very simple roller blind only leh, not that kind of chim chim system leh so not sure if it's that ex

anyway mind letting me know where you did your blind/curtains ? Thanks

The headboard all the way to the celing? New will be so envious of u if u did that! Lol.

hehehe... i will be painting the wall gold lor... hahahha....

consoling myself no full height but at least its FULL of gold :D

kopi kor, after u meet Jerry let me know how much he quote u lei.

hehehe... i will be painting the wall gold lor... hahahha....

consoling myself no full height but at least its FULL of gold :D

kopi kor, after u meet Jerry let me know how much he quote u lei.

WAH, gold! All the wall in the bedroom will be gold la? I like. :P

Hi Kopi,

your reno completing soon? I am sorry to read about what you and others who have engaged Jason Goh have to go through, but I trust that you have already gotten over the unhappiness. Anyway, I also have a very unpleasant experience with the furniture shop Living Vision at which I bought most of my furniture but I reckon it is a much smaller problem compared to those who have encountered dishonest and unreliable IDs and contractors.

I would like to use your coffee shop to seek advice to solve the problem that I have with my current bedframe. This bedframe that I bought from Living Vision for $1200 - $1500 has a bedhead that is way too big for my bedroom. In fact, I cannot even open some doors of my wardrobe after the bedframe was set up. I certainly have to buy a new bedframe. Hence, I would like to ask if anyone knows of furniture shops that accept trade-in's. The bedframe will be one week old by tomorrow and hence it is still in good condition and it will be a waste if I throw it away. I will really appreciate it if anyone who knows of such lobangs can PM me or reply this post. Thank you very much in advance.

Hi Kopi,

your reno completing soon? I am sorry to read about what you and others who have engaged Jason Goh have to go through, but I trust that you have already gotten over the unhappiness. Anyway, I also have a very unpleasant experience with the furniture shop Living Vision at which I bought most of my furniture but I reckon it is a much smaller problem compared to those who have encountered dishonest and unreliable IDs and contractors.

I would like to use your coffee shop to seek advice to solve the problem that I have with my current bedframe. This bedframe that I bought from Living Vision for $1200 - $1500 has a bedhead that is way too big for my bedroom. In fact, I cannot even open some doors of my wardrobe after the bedframe was set up. I certainly have to buy a new bedframe. Hence, I would like to ask if anyone knows of furniture shops that accept trade-in's. The bedframe will be one week old by tomorrow and hence it is still in good condition and it will be a waste if I throw it away. I will really appreciate it if anyone who knows of such lobangs can PM me or reply this post. Thank you very much in advance.

Yo bro yes my reno completing soon :) anyway sorry to hear abt your problem.

Anyway is your wardrobe open door type ah ? have you check if it's cheaper if someone is able to "modify" your wardrobe door to sliding ? or make your headboard smaller ? personally i feel that even if some furniture shop does trade in, the price would be like only 10% of the price you paid for, so I would suggest perhaps you would post online and try to sell it off instead.

Yo bro yes my reno completing soon :) anyway sorry to hear abt your problem.

Anyway is your wardrobe open door type ah ? have you check if it's cheaper if someone is able to "modify" your wardrobe door to sliding ? or make your headboard smaller ? personally i feel that even if some furniture shop does trade in, the price would be like only 10% of the price you paid for, so I would suggest perhaps you would post online and try to sell it off instead.

Thinking the "modify" wardrobe door to sliding seem to be a better ideal ... but not sure is it workable. The cost might be too high and end up bo hua .

Headboard smaller doesn't seem possible to me . My suggestion change a headboard if it's not too expensive and put this headboard in yr guest room :)

i don think can trade in lor..once its delivered,its consider 2nd hand liao,moreover only head frame and not the entire bed!I remembered my head frame also something wrong,and the seahorse furniture shop came another day to change an entire one for me,then ask me if i want the head frame?I asked him what for?!then i saw they throw it downstair near the lift.They don even bother to bring it back.

Like what simon and kopi mentioned.Best is sell online cheap cheap or just discard it. :P

Next time must make furniture measurement before purchase.

Hi Kopi, Simon and Rondy,

thanks for the suggestion. I have more or less solved the problem already by unscrewing out the bedframe. The bed is still very much intact because being a platform bed the matress is just lying on 2 boards placed directly on the floor. That is, the bedframe is just surrounding the matress rather than supporting its weight. The open ends of the 3/4 frame are kept in place by the two bedside tables and everything looks ok. See picture below:

IMG_2412.jpg

Hi Kopi, Simon and Rondy,

thanks for the suggestion. I have more or less solved the problem already by unscrewing out the bedframe. The bed is still very much intact because being a platform bed the matress is just lying on 2 boards placed directly on the floor. That is, the bedframe is just surrounding the matress rather than supporting its weight. The open ends of the 3/4 frame are kept in place by the two bedside tables and everything looks ok. See picture below:

IMG_2412.jpg

Good that yr problem solved :)

but can't see yr pic at the moment ... only see red X . ha ..