Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

:o where is the bed frame!?

Sorry, the bedframe is largely covered by the comforter. It is maroon in colour and you can see a little bit of it on the picture. This is after the bedhead has been removed. Before that, the gigantic bedhead really stands out and the large patch of maroon is in conflict with the colour theme of the bedroom.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Coffee_o,

Glad to see your 2 storey coffee shop opening for business :yamseng: as Jason has taken such a long time to do up your house. I almost also sign up with him Dec last year but my instinct told me something not quite right about him. Anyway, love your staircase.

Living rm TV console

4581100596_e296c9d293.jpg

Stairs

4580471807_0485d36675.jpg

4580471757_d9ae2f3d4a.jpg

4581100240_a8dfda1fe5.jpg

MBR Wardrobe (Should have taken the inside but anyway it's just pole system) :)

4581100312_62f806c554.jpg

Bed

4581100270_26d756834c.jpg

4581100284_d457f067ee.jpg

MBR TV Console

4581100324_f43b1d5aaf.jpg

bro kopi everything looks great! :)

Wah Wah Wah! Kopi, you have purposely kept all the nice pics so that you can show everything to us at one go and send us wowing non-stop, right? :P Your house is very nice. Every part is so pleasing to the eyes. :thumbs up: So much time and energy have been invested in the renovation and finally you are going to enjoy the end-product. Congrats!

Bro , good job . Nice nice . Love yr kitchen and staircase . Kk , am ready with my new purchase lens. When can I go photoshoot ? Lol

swee swee bro coffee! finally coming to the end of the journey, gratz to u.

u tok gong, rainshower in all toilets ah?

Hi Coffee_o,

Glad to see your 2 storey coffee shop opening for business :yamseng: as Jason has taken such a long time to do up your house. I almost also sign up with him Dec last year but my instinct told me something not quite right about him. Anyway, love your staircase.

Ya man luckily u din but it's my new contractor that has done a great job in beautifying the place not Jason. He only knows how to create more problems for homeowners LOL

bro kopi everything looks great! :)

Thanks bro :D

Wah Wah Wah! Kopi, you have purposely kept all the nice pics so that you can show everything to us at one go and send us wowing non-stop, right? :P Your house is very nice. Every part is so pleasing to the eyes. :thumbs up: So much time and energy have been invested in the renovation and finally you are going to enjoy the end-product. Congrats!

Eh no lah I've taken the pics last week but din have time to upload it, anyway it's simple simple nia nothing special LOL

Anyway thanks bro :D

Very nice photos! Esp love the kitchen! :)

Eh actually kitchen is the place that i do not like the most leh cos of the small space and some other minor stuff which is not up to my expectations :P

Bro , good job . Nice nice . Love yr kitchen and staircase . Kk , am ready with my new purchase lens. When can I go photoshoot ? Lol

LOL bro you can come anytime if you want since you got VIP passes to my coffee shop mah WAHAHAHAHA

wow!!!kopi!!!after so many months...finally gets to see the end result le! :dancingqueen:

Everything looks good :good:

Perhaps need some deco to beautify it further!

so ,when are u moving in??

Thanks bro, FSM expects us to move in to stay at least a night on the 15th and I will move all my barang barang only on the 23rd :)

swee swee bro coffee! finally coming to the end of the journey, gratz to u.

u tok gong, rainshower in all toilets ah?

Thanks sister LOL

Eh reason why I had rainshower for both my toilets is cos MBR toilet is used by my wife whereas common is used by me mah so must be fair LOL :P

your home looks great... congratz! :yamseng:

Hey thanks but I must say that it's a tiring journey and I'm only about 80% satisfy with the house reno, number of stuff not up to my expectations -.-" LOL

so u should be officially staying there by end of this mth liao lor....

Finally~~~ :dancingqueen:

Got lion dance or not ah?

like the opening of MBS and RWS?

:notti:

Huh ? no le but need to go pray pray 1st as per instructed by the FSM LOL

u want joanna peh to do the opening of your coffee shop or not? :D

No lah mediacorp not interested, think I will invite jackie chan instead WAHAHAHAHAHA :P