Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
so she is neutral lor.hehe :P

Ya cos she says if we forgot to pray, then it will be even more disrespectful so might as well dun setup the altar :)

after much tot hor, i think the paintings u hang at the dining area better.

Why leh ? Now that u mention abt the S thing, no way am I gonna hang it there sia. U promise to think of a painting for my dining area de wor :~

Why leh ? Now that u mention abt the S thing, no way am I gonna hang it there sia. U promise to think of a painting for my dining area de wor :~

Kopi, New New drawing a painting for u har? Hehe.

Hahahah! All's well thanks thanks. Long time no come in means preg meh? Was actually hospitalized for pneumonia last wk of April till 1st wk of May. So didn't really feel like logging in much. heheh..

Hehehehe~ How's tings for u and ur lovely wife?

Read on ur tblog that u thinking of doing a castle headboard ah? How's the decision coming along? :)

Harlow! Hee, yah loh. Was busy with some stuff, so rarely pop in. Everything's well so far. How's ur side and ur family?

No wonder lar. Hehe, but should show us the whole place mah. Take some pics to show us after u settle down k? :D How's living in ur EM so far? :)

Things are normal. Hee. ^^.

Castle heardboard and cloud bedframe. Then I will have a floating castle! Ha. The price is not cheap. Sourced for a few contacts and none of them are confidence or willing to do it despite giving them the specification.

Tomorrow will be around round of sourcing or we will just do up the bed frame first.

I hope u are much better already, angel. ^^. Angels are not suppose to fall sick. ^^.

Yoz morning bro :D

Ya HO since last week, now ready to move, in fact i semi moved liao. Will be staying in new place from this Sat :)

Congrats bro.. :thumbs up:

cos i was thinking the yellow might 'eat' away the green colour ma...

u hang the 'sp***' in the dining then i give u the CD one u hang in study aimai?

Kopi, New New drawing a painting for u har? Hehe.

hhoohohoho... u wait till he shows u the pics ;)

cos i was thinking the yellow might 'eat' away the green colour ma...

u hang the 'sp***' in the dining then i give u the CD one u hang in study aimai?

hhoohohoho... u wait till he shows u the pics ;)

Hmmm...no le think the sp*** pic i will hang at the study rm le u help me think of a painting to hang at the dining area le hehe :D

Hmmm...no le think the sp*** pic i will hang at the study rm le u help me think of a painting to hang at the dining area le hehe :D

bro how is yr move in ? shun shun mah ?

Things are normal. Hee. ^^.

Castle heardboard and cloud bedframe. Then I will have a floating castle! Ha. The price is not cheap. Sourced for a few contacts and none of them are confidence or willing to do it despite giving them the specification.

Tomorrow will be around round of sourcing or we will just do up the bed frame first.

I hope u are much better already, angel. ^^. Angels are not suppose to fall sick. ^^.

Oooo~ Sounds very cool leh. Hope that you'll be able to find one who can make your dream into reality. :) Can't wait to see your bed. :) Haha, angels will also overwork de woh. Thanks thanks, much better liao. :)

bro how is yr move in ? shun shun mah ?

Yo bro morning

ya consider smooth bah but now my house in a mess lor, all the boxes lying ard sigh :(

anyway will be on leave on tue afternoon onwards, super long weekend hehehe :D

Yo bro morning

ya consider smooth bah but now my house in a mess lor, all the boxes lying ard sigh :(

anyway will be on leave on tue afternoon onwards, super long weekend hehehe :D

Hi Kopi,

congrats on your moving in. It is indeed quite a long journey with both up's and down's. Take your time to unpack the boxes. I took 2 weeks plus to unpack mine, and it could have taken much longer if my wife did not throw away about 6 boxes of clothes.

Do show some pics of your nice house and furniture after you have finished unpacking :).