Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

Kopi you move liao ah... congrets le :D

Now my turn to look for praquet contractors cause some strips in my MBR are hollow call up Jason & Hua Hua they do not do checking of the the parquet strip le... ;)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Kopi you move liao ah... congrets le :D

Now my turn to look for praquet contractors cause some strips in my MBR are hollow call up Jason & Hua Hua they do not do checking of the the parquet strip le... ;)

thanks thanks :D

Wah you now then notice ah ? and who is jason and hua hua ?? :unsure:

thanks thanks :D

Wah you now then notice ah ? and who is jason and hua hua ?? :unsure:

Actually notice it few mths back.. parquet usually have gaps and one of the strip have wide gaps so its being fill up on the surface of the gaps nia... not the whole gaps... than after time the wood filler chip ma.. cause only surface gaps fill up.

Yesterday me and hub took out the wood fillers with toothpick and that strip is hollow le.. not sure termite or just hollow.

Jason Parquet & Hua Hua Parquet are doing parquet flooring :)

I call up Nature Wood also one of the parquet flooring... the person say if its only hollow than not worth to do it cause cause S$200+ plus have to sand and varnish again. But if termine will usually see the strip sink and with spot at the gaps... which I dun see.

I told the person fom Nature Wood that from the gap I see white powdery things dun know if its dust or termite. So the guy say since our place is near his office he will drop by... hope the guy really drop by help us see the floor. At least, it clear out.

Edited by zerochristy

Actually notice it few mths back.. parquet usually have gaps and one of the strip have wide gaps so its being fill up on the surface of the gaps nia... not the whole gaps... than after time the wood filler chip ma.. cause only surface gaps fill up.

Yesterday me and hub took out the wood fillers with toothpick and that strip is hollow le.. not sure termite or just hollow.

I call up Nature Wood also one of the parquet flooring... the person say if its only hollow than not worth to do it cause cause S$200+ plus have to sand and varnish again. But if termine will usually see the strip sink and with spot at the gaps... which I dun see.

I told the person fom Nature Wood that from the gap I see white powdery things dun know if its dust or termite. So the guy say since our place is near his office he will drop by... hope the guy really drop by help us see the floor. At least, it clear out.

Wah so jia lat, btw your flooring is by previous owner ? or you redo it yourself during the reno de ?

sound serious . Do update us for more finding :)

I got it sand & varnish before we move in le... quite hard pain to resand and revarnish again :(

Simon> I will update more if I can find out more information. But hor I sms the Nature Wood pple again and they did not reply me le... so I guess they just entertain me nia...

I tell hub hor he say since I tell the problem to the Nature Wood pple and as according to them only white spot on the gaps & if parquet sink its a sign of termite... but we do not have these sign... so hub say we will fill it up with wood fillers & touch up with wood colour ink hope it works fine ba..

Fingers Cross

New> Har... think no choice de la... its either splits/gaps/hollow/termite (touch wood) better not to have it I rather have splits or gaps...

All> Aiya the Nature Wood person now than reply me... he say will come on Wed morning to take a look at our flooring... *site inspection* so... we will wait for the inspection first than see what happens.

Edited by zerochristy

Then now eat dinner at coffee table ?

Anyway I never had my dinner on my dining table de, dining table in my house is to pai swee only LOL