Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
netimpact

Hdb Inspection Before 1st Appointment

Hi,

I think my window rivet is going to fail the inspection as I have no time to get the contractor to rectify it before the inspection. what would happen if fail the inspection?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi,

I think my window rivet is going to fail the inspection as I have no time to get the contractor to rectify it before the inspection. what would happen if fail the inspection?

When the HDB officer pops by your place, he'll basically inform you on what you need to get done by a certain date.

If you need, he can also recommend you a few of the HDB contractors to call and get a quote for the rivet replacements.

Essentially, they will charge by per window panel. So of course, the more casement windows you have, the higher the cost.

Once you confirm with the chosen contractor, they will pop by and install and certify and endorse on the BCA form that they have installed the required rivets as per the regulation. Once this is done, you bring the form to the HDB Officer so that they can proceed with the processing of your resale transaction.

• Thanks 1

When the HDB officer pops by your place, he'll basically inform you on what you need to get done by a certain date.

If you need, he can also recommend you a few of the HDB contractors to call and get a quote for the rivet replacements.

Essentially, they will charge by per window panel. So of course, the more casement windows you have, the higher the cost.

Once you confirm with the chosen contractor, they will pop by and install and certify and endorse on the BCA form that they have installed the required rivets as per the regulation. Once this is done, you bring the form to the HDB Officer so that they can proceed with the processing of your resale transaction.

Thanks for the clarification.