Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
seashell

Led Downlight For Whole House -anyone?

hi forkie,

yes, the mr16 are those 3 in a row but the outer casing is rectangle shape... actually i think round should still turn out fine even tou i m like u, i like square.. but if LED is square, it kinda looks funny? :)

hi bat

thanks! i need ALOT of luck man... :) actually i m very anxious to see the result...!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi forkie,

yes, the mr16 are those 3 in a row but the outer casing is rectangle shape... actually i think round should still turn out fine even tou i m like u, i like square.. but if LED is square, it kinda looks funny? :)

hi bat

thanks! i need ALOT of luck man... :) actually i m very anxious to see the result...!

For LED MR16, there is no concern on fitting problem if you are using halogen in the first place. The base is GU5.3. So you just have to remove the halogen bulb, and put in the LED MR16. Its that easy.

A typical 5W MR16 LED can replace a 25W halogen. Thats about 80% energy savings. You can see the $$$ saving especially you turn it on for 8 hours or more a day.

just to share if anyone is using those red light bulb for praying altar..

i bought it from DIY or those self fix store, the red LED bulb cost $6 (a pair).. it works wonderfully great and power consumption only 0.5w per bulb.. vs last time the bulb was 15w each...

Edited by seashell

I plan to install Anteras track lights using LED MR16 bulbs. Will it work with dimming function? Thanks

hi voxy,

where u get the anteras lights? is it ex?

Guest Goobii

Hi

We visited megaman @ Jalan Berser and find out the quotation for their downlight LED

For big LED the price with the casing and their adapter is about $235

For small LED the price with the casing and their adapter is about $78

The bigger LED look like spot like and the lighting is bright and focus point is very clear. Unfortunately the smaller LED is not bright enough else, I would had opt for the smaller LED and run more lighting in the house.

This new megaman LED adapter is does not need a driver. Just with this adapter even without using their LED, you can still use a normal energy saving bulb.

Hope this information is usefull for some who is planning for LED. As for us, we still working on our budgets.

hi voxy,

where u get the anteras lights? is it ex?

Actually I realise Anteras is bought over by Flos.... I think you can get from Lumiere.

Well you pay for quality, it should cost 1k for 3 lights + track. :(

Still thinking..... hiaz

Actually I realise Anteras is bought over by Flos.... I think you can get from Lumiere.

Well you pay for quality, it should cost 1k for 3 lights + track. :(

Still thinking..... hiaz

aiyoh, so ex ah. i was thinking of getting their new 'Bellatrix' model for my living room.

btw hwere's Lumiere?

aiyoh, so ex ah. i was thinking of getting their new 'Bellatrix' model for my living room.

btw hwere's Lumiere?

Hi

I think it is different Anteras.... this company use to be top architectual lighting company before kenna bought over by Flos, I think or maybe it was a product name.

Anyway they pioneer a lot of recess lights and spotlights which you can find the clones in many Balestier Shops.

http://www.hektor.ee/eng/valgustid.php?t=2&g3=14

Some of the lights are design by Porsche... :paint:

Hi

We visited megaman @ Jalan Berser and find out the quotation for their downlight LED

For big LED the price with the casing and their adapter is about $235

For small LED the price with the casing and their adapter is about $78

The bigger LED look like spot like and the lighting is bright and focus point is very clear. Unfortunately the smaller LED is not bright enough else, I would had opt for the smaller LED and run more lighting in the house.

This new megaman LED adapter is does not need a driver. Just with this adapter even without using their LED, you can still use a normal energy saving bulb.

Hope this information is usefull for some who is planning for LED. As for us, we still working on our budgets.

Hi

The big LED and small LED you mentioned..what is the power rating? $235 seems expensive. Are you considering LED MR16 too?