Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
seashell

Led Downlight For Whole House -anyone?

I bought about 20 Led downlight from JB, 2 years warranty , went back two times to change for the drivers ( burnt ) , in the end give up ,too much of hazzle and wasted trip.

got it from local to replace instead , free delivery to my place some more .

I agree. Buying from JB usually not going to be worth it. Even though cheaper but the hassle is usually too much. That's one of the reason why I bought mine from a local home business. 2 years warranty. Some more onsite service.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, there's a bro in renotalk selling LED for reasonable pricing. I going to receive my whole house lighting from him tomorrow. I am so happy that I won the bid of a round hanging light at just $40, super worth it. His post is name as" good deal for lights and fans" if im not wrong :) you guys can check price with him b4 buying. He is a friendly and humble guy :) Like his attitude..

I've tried LED bulb before but beware of warranty cause a lot burn quickly (looks like the led is strong but the electronic is not). So I'm back to halogen...

In any case, if you buy led, make sure you have warranty !

I've tried LED bulb before but beware of warranty cause a lot burn quickly (looks like the led is strong but the electronic is not). So I'm back to halogen...

In any case, if you buy led, make sure you have warranty !

Agree. Don't buy LED without good warranty.

Bro, Isn't it going to be very hot if you use halogen?

Economy bulbs? You mean energy saving bulbs? If you using it on crystal, it won't look good lei. Tested and proven. Use LED for a nicer look and feel.

If not using crystal then it's ok.

- at k aki bukit rd 2

E unos w arehouse complex 01-09 smile.gif The guy call Nicholas smile.gif

Hi,

We have moved to

160 Paya Lebar Road, Orion building #01-09. Singapore 409022

Tel: 6848 4747

www.PHYLUX.com

(and Nicholas is no longer with us)

Thank you.

PHYLUX

I'm also looking for LED lights. I need downlights, track lights, strips and ceiling lights. Anyone knows where to get cheap and good LED lights? Please PM me the contact or share on the forum. The cheapest I found was a LED wholesaler yafen.sg located at Defu. Price is less than 1/2 of other shops. They come with 1 year warranty and so far I have not found any bad reviews online through a Google search.

Edited by llaacc