Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
TimTams

Building Your Own Store Room

for those who bought an old apartment without storeroom, did you build your own? Would like to hear some ideas on how and where did you place the store room. :paint:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
for those who bought an old apartment without storeroom, did you build your own? Would like to hear some ideas on how and where did you place the store room. :paint:

hello, we did build the storeroom up again - previous owner had gotten rid of it; so we built it up again, but in a different position, and made it flush with the feature wall in our unit.

below is the pic of our new storeroom - its door is flushed with the feature panelling

IMG_0943.jpg

hello, we did build the storeroom up again - previous owner had gotten rid of it; so we built it up again, but in a different position, and made it flush with the feature wall in our unit.

below is the pic of our new storeroom - its door is flushed with the feature panelling

IMG_0943.jpg

wow nice. Do you have pix from other perspective?

We got a marine parade 5rm that doesn't come with storeroom. Racking our head to think where to build it..

wow nice. Do you have pix from other perspective?

We got a marine parade 5rm that doesn't come with storeroom. Racking our head to think where to build it..

i could find are the two below, with the door open...

Picture010.jpg

Picture016.jpg

i guess a good start to thinking where the storeroom can go would be to examine ur floor plan, then discuss with ur ID or contractor - have to take care of the space planning aspect too.

a 5-rm flat def has space for a storeroom, which i think is pretty impt - throw all ur rubbish into it ;)

u could upload ur floor plan on renotalk - lots of pp will give u suggestions!

This is the floorplan.. star marks the intended place to build a storeroom. The door shown on the floor plan leading to the WC2 is not existing. Either sealed up by the previous owner or donno what. It's shifted to the inside of the kitchen.

home-plan.jpg

Any idea folks..?

Hi all, I am new to this forum.

Currently eyeing an EM in Woodlands which comes with this tiny storage area under the stairs.

Was also thinking of building one from scratch.(Not by myself of course)

After I OTP with the buyer, will post my floor plan here for ideas on how/where to build the new store room.

Cheers!