Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
adryz

Appealing To Buy Resale Flat Outof Area

ah.. they can do that right since the OPT has expired.

So what else can adryz do now?

i understand that the OTP had expire...that my problem..that the point that they are telling me...however HDB is willing to process the application even though OTP had expiry if both party agree...

the seller needs to sell the house asap as bank is chasing them, since i am now eligible to buy off them, WHY they dont want to sell to me??i am more than willing to re nego the buying price...haiz if the seller is avoiding me & the agent is advising the seller not to sell...wat more can i do... :(

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
ah.. they can do that right since the OPT has expired.

So what else can adryz do now?

I believe I advised adryz on that she should extend her OTP previously.

ball is in the sellers court at the moment.

I just got a reply from the seller's agent...they already got another buyer & signing the otp...wat can i do...since my appeal have been approved to buy outside of bedok..may look at other estate instead of east side only.....

so to all the bro & sis here...if u are selling a 3 room flat & willing to let go for a minimum COV plsssss let me know...

thxs all for the advise & support..especially Just Mortgage....

End of my dream to return to Tampines...soooo sad

I just got a reply from the seller's agent...they already got another buyer & signing the otp...wat can i do...since my appeal have been approved to buy outside of bedok..may look at other estate instead of east side only.....

so to all the bro & sis here...if u are selling a 3 room flat & willing to let go for a minimum COV plsssss let me know...

thxs all for the advise & support..especially Just Mortgage....

End of my dream to return to Tampines...soooo sad

All the best.