Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
twj

Black N White House Interior Design

Hi all, my good buddy had recommend this ID firm to me and had place emphasis on their service. Anyone had experiences with them???

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Yes. I have emailed them my floor plan for my Sengkang flat. Fast response. :dancingqueen: In fact, just meet up with them last weekend. Designer seems friendly and provides us with some quite good ideas. Looking forward for our next meetup with the quote and some drawing as they promise.

Will share with you again. :seeya:

Hi all, I am interested in their design. But also need more review on their service and whether price is reasonable. Hope more people can share their experiences with them here =)

I had a first meeting with an ID from Black & White House before. Was a random ID as I just called them directly to ask about a discussion and I guess he was the one who picked up my call. Not a very good discussion, the ID didn't seem very interested, especially when I said my house won't be ready in another 7-8 months' time and my budget is under 30K.

At the end of the meeting, he said he will only be able to send me a quote 3 months later....and 3 months later, no quote so I didn't bother to chase either as I assume it's the ID's 'tactful' way of saying to me I'm not really interested to follow up with you.

If the B&W House ID has forgotten about me, then it really means he's not interested, haha. If he was sincere in taking up my renovation, he would have followed up with me I'm sure, even after 3 months. And as said, his attitude in our first meeting didn't impress me at all. I have met up with subsequent IDs who are able to give me a quote without waiting for 3 months. But of course, this doesn't mean it's a negative review of B&W House, just my own experience with them.

Hi ,

My house just done by Black & White house ID. We have very bad experience.

1) Designer not professional enough, name start with Va.....

2) Actually work done up not as per 3D, but she keep saying this is market practice, never we think we do not know and this is first house for us.

3) Flooring no clear up , Designer told us that have been done , after we complaint , asked her come to check, she still insist said have been polished.

actually they just ask 2 cleaner use groom , wash and sweep!!

4) TV console , do not done as per 3 D, until we asked only told that there have a issue for TV console, we never ask then she never plan to tell. she really worse in follow up and communication with customer

5) She does not have capability to handle project, end up we need to talk to constructor directly, even we paid so much, we still need to face to those constructor directly, I believe this is not supposed to happen if we have engaged to designer

There have many many bad experience with this Designer. I do not how is other designer in this ID firm.