Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cuian01

Any Recommendation On Vacuum Cleaner?

Hi, checked through some brands, like 'Karcher'/'Electrolux'/'Dyson' for both dry and dry/wet types, with dirt bag and bagless.

Got a very vague feeling that wet and dry cleaner seems better more versatile.

Can you share with me some of your experience in using vacuum cleaner?

My home is 80% Laminate floor and 20% ceramic floor.

Thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi, checked through some brands, like 'Karcher'/'Electrolux'/'Dyson' for both dry and dry/wet types, with dirt bag and bagless.

Got a very vague feeling that wet and dry cleaner seems better more versatile.

Can you share with me some of your experience in using vacuum cleaner?

My home is 80% Laminate floor and 20% ceramic floor.

Thanks

There are various discussions on vacs previously. U can look thru the forums. But just a short one, wet/dry vacuums r karcher. Ideal for picking up liquids n dry vacuum.But suction very low n low lifespan. Or do u mean water filtration vacs?That's a different thing. Only rainbow i think can last. The rest forget it!! But i think the most hygenic is dry and the ideal choice is to go for a miele, made in germany, supposed to last 20yrs and certified for allergy buyers. Its the brand to go if u want quality. It uses a 9-layered fibrespun dustbag and the only brand 100% sealed . That means no fine dust will ever escape the vacuum.!!

Hi lapena, i saw some Miele vacuums going around 150~. Is it as above which , 9-layered fibrespun dustbag and the only brand 100% sealed ? If it is, i guess the price is quite reasonable.

40653318.jpg

saw NTUC selling this.

anyone ever try this type of budget friendly brand dry&wet vacuum?

since the price not that high, worth to get one to clean the aircon drainage?

Edited by hon

think u better buy BOSCH wet and dry vacuum cleaner. i used that to clean my air con when i do servicing too.

40653318.jpg

saw NTUC selling this.

anyone ever try this type of budget friendly brand dry&wet vacuum?

since the price not that high, worth to get one to clean the aircon drainage?

think u better buy BOSCH wet and dry vacuum cleaner. i used that to clean my air con when i do servicing too.

Philips Vacuum Cleaners now on promotion!! Check it out from major stores.

- i bought a power one 2200W, 500

Edited by Jolie_Shinju

Hi lapena, i saw some Miele vacuums going around 150~. Is it as above which , 9-layered fibrespun dustbag and the only brand 100% sealed ? If it is, i guess the price is quite reasonable.

U sure? i've never seen such cheap models from miele before? They emphasized themselves as a no discount brand.. If its the case u better grab it!! But ask first is it a display set?

Wet and dry is stromgly not recommended unless u r using specifically for a small wet area, or air con cleaning. For general cleaning, sucyion is low, unhygenic and also flimsy n big. It won't last u more than 2 yrs, i'm certain!