Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
alamak

Comments On Quotes For Pergo And Supreme Laminate

Hi guys,

need some comments on the following quotes for laminate flooring

1) Pergo Pratiq $6.90

2) Pergo Family $4.50 (inclusive of rubber padding layer)

3) Supreme AC-4 $4.20 (comes with foam layer. add $1/sqf for extra rubber padding layer)

10% wastage and 7% GST to be added.

Have not bargained yet. How low can I go? Supreme AC-5 vs Pergo Familiy, Supreme AC-5 is better?

Thanks.

Edited by alamak

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
thanks, guys.

any comments on the supreme ac-5 pricing with rubber sheet? what is a good price for that?

You will have to compare apple with apple.

The AC5 tag applies to surface abrasion test ratings which generally adhere to the european standard, as they are the pioneer and innovator of laminated hdf boards for flooring. Based on that testing methods and criterias, the material must meet 6,000 rubs for AC5 classification.

To my knowledge, AC5 laminate boards are only available with hpl surfacings (high pressure laminate), and not dpl(direct pressure laminate).

The asian productions (malaysia, china) are dpl, and are quite able to meet AC3 classification (2,000 rubs), which is adequate for usage in heavy residential, and light commercial application.

It is better to be specific by asking the supplier for their standard of classification: international or 'in-house'?

I got Supreme AC5 (without rubber) for less than $4. Excellent service, worth considering.

Not sure about Pergo, have not had the opportunity to use it.

I got Supreme AC5 (without rubber) for less than $4. Excellent service, worth considering.

Not sure about Pergo, have not had the opportunity to use it.

Congrats on your laminate purchase :P

I wanted Pergo Practiq silver pine at first, but settled for Robina platinum teak :D