Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
friday055

One Stop Electronic Retailer Shop

Hi all,

I have just moved into my new apartment in AMK.

With the need to purchase new home appliances, I was recommended to Everjoint Electrical by my colleague to purchases the appliances.

It is located at AMK ave 4, which is right beside the Singaporepools, so quite prominent.

I have done my research at Best in Bishan, and

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i bought a hitachi fridge from everjiont at the price they quoted me, and after an hour of bargain.........their price is still fixed.

their price for this fridge is cheaper than best denki and harvey.

so i asked about their tv and washing machine......... but did not buy from them.

then i use gaincity.com.sg and go for the i'wish quotation. on average, their price is $10 cheaper then everjoint.

then i go to mega discount shop (katong).......... even cheaper than gain city........ and their service is v good...........so i bought my tvs and washer from them

Mega has lots of fisher and paykel.............. good price......... but i already bought from everjoint =)

Hi all,

I have just moved into my new apartment in AMK.

With the need to purchase new home appliances, I was recommended to Everjoint Electrical by my colleague to purchases the appliances.

It is located at AMK ave 4, which is right beside the Singaporepools, so quite prominent.

I have done my research at Best in Bishan, and

I have done my research at Best in Bishan, and Harvey Norman at Yishun, but after all, purchase from this AMK retail shop.

At this store, I have got almost all my stuffs for my home appliances, which include fridge, LCD, Dryer and heater.

Items that I purchased:

Panasonic Fridge MRB-W 464: $905

Elba Dryer 763: $365

Hitachi LCD 42MS700: $2165

Joven Storage Heater JH25: $220

Another advantage of this place is that transportation is provided and is free of charge. Certainly save my money, as the stuffs are coming in different days.

Definitely recommended for all new-weds to check out this place, as you get to save alot from it.

Cheers

Sorry guys. Didnt know only half of my posting is shown. This is my repost!!

when you get this fridge?

any idea it still come with the $50 NTUC voucher by Panasonic?

I have done my research at Best in Bishan, and Harvey Norman at Yishun, but after all, purchase from this AMK retail shop.

At this store, I have got almost all my stuffs for my home appliances, which include fridge, LCD, Dryer and heater.

Items that I purchased:

Elba Dryer 763: $365

Hitachi LCD 42MS700: $2165

Joven Storage Heater JH25: $220

Another advantage of this place is that transportation is provided and is free of charge. Certainly save my money, as the stuffs are coming in different days.

Definitely recommended for all new-weds to check out this place, as you get to save alot from it.

Cheers

Sorry guys. Didnt know only half of my posting is shown. This is my repost!!

Hi Friday 055,

When did you buy the Elba dryer? I was quoted $379 by Everjoint.. Was the final price given any further discount? Mr Lee kept asking me to go down to shop, but it's kinda far for me (I stay in Bt Batok), unless he definitely can give me a discount..

Am also getting Bosch washer WAS 18160 ($909) and Fisher Paykel Fridge E521T ($1159)..

Cheers,

Hi Friday 055,

When did you buy the Elba dryer? I was quoted $379 by Everjoint.. Was the final price given any further discount? Mr Lee kept asking me to go down to shop, but it's kinda far for me (I stay in Bt Batok), unless he definitely can give me a discount..

Am also getting Bosch washer WAS 18160 ($909) and Fisher Paykel Fridge E521T ($1159)..

Cheers,

Hi yvonho,

I got it a week ago. Think u can give Mr Lee a call. He will be able to provide you the details through phone. The price he give it to mi is the best price.

However if you want to see the product, then you can make a trip there.

But I think that you can also visit the departmental stores to see the product. Haa.. No need to travel so far down.

cheers

Hi yvonho,

I got it a week ago. Think u can give Mr Lee a call. He will be able to provide you the details through phone. The price he give it to mi is the best price.

However if you want to see the product, then you can make a trip there.

But I think that you can also visit the departmental stores to see the product. Haa.. No need to travel so far down.

cheers

Thanks for the info!

I called Everjoint again, and they refused to give me any further discount for the items (Elba dryer, Bosch washer & fridge) and I needed to pay additional $40 for stacking kit. Anyway, they didnt have the stock for the washing machine & fridge..

Eventually, I ordered my items from Goh Ah Bee. Slightly cheaper than Everjoint (after adding cost of stacking kit).. GAB packaged the price of dryer at $415, but inclusive of dryer)..