Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Pilot

Mezzanine Floor

Hi, I am looking for a contractor/builder to build a mezzanine floor in my new apartment. If you have any reliable contractor/builder that charges reasonably, kind share the contacts with me please. Thanks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi, I am looking for a contractor/builder to build a mezzanine floor in my new apartment. If you have any reliable contractor/builder that charges reasonably, kind share the contacts with me please. Thanks!

Hi pilot,

can you pm me your contract.

Hi there!

Anyone in the forum knows of any interior designer or contractor that has experience in mezzanine or attic construction? If so, please PM their contact details. Thanks alot!!

be specific with your requirements and size of floor and also your location ;)

Sorry, not sure if I understand you.... you are advising me of the above or, these info can help in getting some referrals on suitable contractors?

The area for mezzanine is not huge... abt 6m x 5m. Apartment involved is a studio with high ceiling.. so trying to *** by using air space..

For building a merranine floor in a Condo, u need a PE endorsement and submit for approval from your MSCT first before you can build it. After this steps, then u can look for a builder to build it for u...without approval, your builder or contractor can't start work in the 1st place. Hope this will help.

For building a merranine floor in a Condo, u need a PE endorsement and submit for approval from your MSCT first before you can build it. After this steps, then u can look for a builder to build it for u...without approval, your builder or contractor can't start work in the 1st place. Hope this will help.

Thanks thanks! does this mean I have to seek help from an ID and let the ID do the enc works with PE first?

Ya- u need PE to do this, I did once, take very long time, once approve, they build very fast. I got in very high side because

I get from consultant Flim , but during erection of mezzanine, I get the name card from the builder, they charge a lot cheaper

Without middleman after I passed their namecard to my negibour , they also do with PE ans submission

Edited by clanbuster

Ya- u need PE to do this, I did once, take very long time, once approve, they build very fast. I got in very high side because

I get from consultant Flim , but during erection of mezzanine, I get the name card from the builder, they charge a lot cheaper

Without middleman after I passed their namecard to my negibour , they also do with PE ans submission

Hi, possible to PM me contact too?

Thanks.