Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
knifeslash

Samsung Purchase For Purchase Offer At Harvey Norman

Hi there everyone,

Does anyone know about the purchase for purchase offer available for samsung fridges at Harvey Norman? I went to the branch at Northpoint just now and saw that they are offering a 40" LCD Full HD TV at $899 if I purchase a fridge. The offer ends on 30th September 2009. Anyone knows which model is that TV and is it worth it at $899?

Regards,

Shawn

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi there everyone,

Does anyone know about the purchase for purchase offer available for samsung fridges at Harvey Norman? I went to the branch at Northpoint just now and saw that they are offering a 40" LCD Full HD TV at $899 if I purchase a fridge. The offer ends on 30th September 2009. Anyone knows which model is that TV and is it worth it at $899?

Regards,

Shawn

the tv is worth it! it's the 530 model

however the fridge is not worth it =X

the tv is worth it! it's the 530 model

however the fridge is not worth it =X

Hi shingirl, the salesperson at harvey norman explained to me as if the TV was not worth it because the model is about a year ago when it was released. by the way, don't mind me asking, how do you know that it is the 530 model? the cheapest price i was quoted for the fridge is 1250 from goh ah bee so considering i can get it at 1299, it's not so bad. how much does the 530 model cost?

the sales person tell u not worth it cos they dun haf commission

the model is:

LA37B530P7M

LA40B530P7M

u just call everjoint to ask for the retail price lor then u will know wuhua or not............ =)

for the model-wise u can call 1800-samsung to verify.

i already order my set and it will arrive next week =)

if you wanna get purchse with purchase...... i think goh ah bee dun have...........

you can try go to mega discount store........... u can slash their price to v low and yet get the pwp............

but anyway.......... please call samsung the moment BEFORE you buy ur fridge becos the pwp redemption start on 22th......... i scare by the time u delivery.... bo stock le......... cos u need the serial number of ur fridge in order to book the tv