Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blackiejack

Home & Furnishing: The Sofa Story

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi chanzone ! nice setup u got there. did systemind also provide the cushions for ur sofa as well?

Yup, the cushions is part of the sofa set from systemind.

hi, just want to share my experiences. i went around many many shops for sofa. lush, luxur, om, home2be, sanctuary dian, barang, urban foundry, evov living, ritz rymen, massimo and many more. we wanted something that can seat us snugly with headrest at our levels and of course reasonable price. eventually we settled with sanctuary dian to customise 1x3seater and 2xarmchairs based on poltrona frau design. they (jerome and karen) are the nicest ppl i hv seen while shopping for furn. amazing attitude! price is ~3k which is definitely reasonable for something we want.

they are having a GSS clearance sale and you should pop down. i am not related to them but if you want designer stuff, you should visit them.

hi, just want to share my experiences. i went around many many shops for sofa. lush, luxur, om, home2be, sanctuary dian, barang, urban foundry, evov living, ritz rymen, massimo and many more. we wanted something that can seat us snugly with headrest at our levels and of course reasonable price. eventually we settled with sanctuary dian to customise 1x3seater and 2xarmchairs based on poltrona frau design. they (jerome and karen) are the nicest ppl i hv seen while shopping for furn. amazing attitude! price is ~3k which is definitely reasonable for something we want.

they are having a GSS clearance sale and you should pop down. i am not related to them but if you want designer stuff, you should visit them.

Where is this saanctuary dian?