Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blackiejack

Home & Furnishing: The Sofa Story

Hi ene,

Its very nice. Think your sofa is the same as my in terms of colour torn. Well don't think your sofa will get dirty like my, cause if talking about normal resting, it should not be a problem, but for my, as i also put my leg on the sofa, it will get dirty easily.

Anyway, how much its your carpet? Thinking of getting one...

Thanks for the compliment :D The sofa you see above does not have a sofa cover so I'm just nervous that when it gets dirty, I can't just remove it to clean. What we did is to buy a throw from Ikea (like a big piece of cloth) to put over it. Now I feel 'safer' and can 'safely' put my legs up when watching tv. Hehe.

We got the carpet from a friend because she did not want it anymore so not sure what's the cost. It's lovely, isn't it? I'm just not sure about upkeeping it. Probably need to vacuum all the time! :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Ya... for carpet, the most difficult part is upkeeping it. Think will be looking around also for a throw to put on my sofa. At least your sofa is not pure white, unlike my where any form of stain can be clearly seen. So I have to often clean the sofa with the leather solution.

Cheers

Ya... for carpet, the most difficult part is upkeeping it.

Tell me about it! I was eating prata on a small table while sitting on my carpet and a small bit fell onto the carpet but no matter how hard I tried, I COULDN'T FIND IT!! :bangwall:

I think I had better do a massive vacuum tomorrow :furious:

Wah.... your carpet doesn't look like the very flurry type, and yet its still so hard to maintain?? hmm.. might need to reconsider buying one...

Haha yeah man! But it's really nice and comfy though! Makes the place look very cosy too. If not for the fact that we got the carpet at a very very good price, I don't think we'd have a carpet because it is indeed hard to maintain. I really need to buy a vacuum cleaner soon because I keep thinking of that prata bit I dropped on it. What if it turns into a worm?! :unsure:

Btw, back to my sofa. I went to Ikea and bought a throw over it. Now, I can put my feet up on the sofa while watching tv without worrying about it getting dirty :D

livingrm_curtains_night.jpg

Edited by ene

Ya... now my beautiful sofa starts to have little spots of stains... very sianz.. Well have to go and buy those leather conditioners to wash the sofa. Really cozy indeed you place...

Hi hi

I'm very gian3 for the recliner sofas from Univonna. Anyone bought those or have comments to share?

Thanks in advance! :)

My Seahorse 2-seater L-shape sofa, half leather half artificial leather, 2.6m length x 1.8m depth, $899.50 ->

f_DSC00160m_885f9b8.jpg

:dancingqueen:

Defects = hole ->

f_DSC00161m_19e3e8b.jpg

:(:(:(

Edited by jaCKY777

Hi hi

I'm very gian3 for the recliner sofas from Univonna. Anyone bought those or have comments to share?

Thanks in advance! :)

i can say the univonna recliner sofa is :good: .i bought it from there and is still enjoying the sofa. The quality is so far so good

I got my sofa from Cellini at Furniture Mall.

Model : CALYPSO Modular Sofa

Cost : $1480 (Promotion price)

Material : Macrosuede

Advantages : The flexibility to rotate the corner sofa if you want to rest your legs or open it up if you have more guests. Very comfy

Image00031.jpg

Image00033.jpg

Image00034.jpg

My Seahorse 2-seater L-shape sofa, half leather half artificial leather, 2.6m length x 1.8m depth, $899.50 ->

f_DSC00160m_885f9b8.jpg

Defects = hole ->

f_DSC00161m_19e3e8b.jpg

:(:(:(

we got the same sofa also at same price.. but my color is black..

just now went jurong pt the new seahorse shop display the same sofa but different code.. price only $699.50 :x but the quality like different... felt that is much firmer than the one we see at compass point.. maybe tats why cheaper by 200

Edited by tommy78

we got the same sofa also at same price.. but my color is black..

just now went jurong pt the new seahorse shop display the same sofa but different code.. price only $699.50 :x but the quality like different... felt that is much firmer than the one we see at compass point.. maybe tats why cheaper by 200

- dis sofa, e more i look at it, e more i like it.

- cheap, simple design & comfortable.

- my seater sofa which had a hole (defects) was replaced with another new 1, jus shipped frm Hong Kong.

- it looks better, feels firmer when sitting on it. i suspect e previous 1 might had been an old-stock.

- i gues e $699.50 set u mentioned, may had been a displayed set & now on sale or it might had been a rejected set, dats y $200 cheaper bah.

- some ppl may not mind getting a new sofa wif minor acceptable defects regardless of brand, s long s e selling price is appealing.

:dunno:

- dis sofa, e more i look at it, e more i like it.

- cheap, simple design & comfortable.

- my seater sofa which had a hole (defects) was replaced with another new 1, jus shipped frm Hong Kong.

- it looks better, feels firmer when sitting on it. i suspect e previous 1 might had been an old-stock.

- i gues e $699.50 set u mentioned, may had been a displayed set & now on sale or it might had been a rejected set, dats y $200 cheaper bah.

- some ppl may not mind getting a new sofa wif minor acceptable defects regardless of brand, s long s e selling price is appealing.

:dunno:

yeah actually we source so many sofa find tat this is the nicest and most comfortable type..imo is those type of sofa u can fall asleep and sleep for long time w/o waking up..

yeah actually we source so many sofa find tat this is the nicest and most comfortable type..imo is those type of sofa u can fall asleep and sleep for long time w/o waking up..

Hi tommy78, may i know where is the location of your ID?

My friend recommend a contractor/ID in Yishun but is called Inspiration ID.

Just wondering isit the same as yours... :)

Hi tommy78, may i know where is the location of your ID?

My friend recommend a contractor/ID in Yishun but is called Inspiration ID.

Just wondering isit the same as yours... :)

not the same i think my id located in Serangoon Road