Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blackiejack

Home & Furnishing: The Sofa Story

things at silver river will last anot???

My colleague bought sofa + dinning set+ coffee table + bedframe+ side table from silver river..all less than 3K...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hmmm…

From the outlook of the sofa set and coffee table, they look exactly the same as morris, S&C, unninova ..etc.

Btw, they did inform that the sofa was made locally and coffee table from china (2week shipment), these are the same condition as others.

I’ll give them benefit of doubt. I sure hope they stuff can last… I’ll know after 1-2 yrs… :unsure:

Even the dining table which I’m aiming is the same as wat I saw at S&C…

I thin they should be coming from the same suppliers ba… :)

Hi, does anyone know what is 'rebonded' leather? I saw one recliner sofa set at Novena and the sales lady told me that it is made of rebonded leather, which means recycled leather. Has anyone used such sofa sets before? Is it durable?

i intend to combine my sofa concept with my dining area...something like in those restaurant with sofa with dining table...do you all think it is feasible?

Bought a "so called imitation leather" sofa from Defu Furniture at $1,050 but after 12 months, the sitting and back areas started to be have air bubbles, and later they burst and the "skin" started peeling off. It seems sythetic material from China and many people got played out. Was very impressive when new.

beside Calypso, are there any other good design/comfy non-rectangular shaped sofa?

I don't have model names but Lush at balestier area has some nice oval/unusual shapes

Sofa bought from furniture fair at Expo.

View sofa here:

http://kohnlee.blogspot.com/2010/02/furnishing.html

Full leather

S$1999

Would like to get black, but Im afriad that the living area will look too dark cos my wall paper is black.

BUt if I choose white or cream, its good to look at but not easy to maintain :(

Hence, we chose a colour thats in between...its call 'Stone'.

This sofa comes with adjustable seats and head rest.