Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Ah wong

Advise Needed On Housing Agents Matter

Aiya...i 1st timer mah.... :P

Supposed to call you hor, down with diarrhea and fever, now resting at home, will definitely call you when get better.

Problem is i trusted him cos is intro by friend lor.

Well, if the agency can provide me a good reason for his failure in service, i may not want to drag, i still have to pay end of the day, he had work to earn it.

Hey, there's always a first time. ;)

No worries, take your time. It's a pain getting diarrhea. (No pun intended. :P )

Life deals us a bad card, what to do? Just move on and hope life sometimes will deal us a straight flush.

Sometimes what works for our friend doesn't work for us. Expectations are difficult to measure because there's no metric scale.

I'm just wondering where the agency stands because they probably get a multitude of clients like yourself expressing displeasure. :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I'm just wondering where the agency stands because they probably get a multitude of clients like yourself expressing displeasure. :P

Well, i think they are numb with all these feedbacks and they may have their SOP to follow when a feedback is receive and bring us merry go round with a quote "we will look into your feedback......" :D

Well, i think they are numb with all these feedbacks and they may have their SOP to follow when a feedback is receive and bring us merry go round with a quote "we will look into your feedback......" :D

It's a common new age solution. That's customer service for you in today's world. :rolleyes:

After years in the client-facing side of the business. A fact is most ppl would shove it under the carpet or probably take eons to get back. That's exactly the same fustration that makes clients even more :bangwall:

Hi,

Maybe I could advise you abit

For selling since already going thru half way before 1st appointment, then just go ahead and continue the process.

As for buying you don't need to stick to him to purchase your next house. You just need to understand a few factor

1) Are you upgrading or downgrading?

2) Taking bank or hdb loan?

3) How much cash you decide to set aside to pay for the COV?

4) Which estate are you looking for? (The problem for current resale market, is that there is LESS supply but ALOT of buyers, so I am not impress that your house can sell off in less than a month.)

What is the problem now?

I forsee that your agent could have lost faith or too busy himself to find you a house. The houses you want might be limited and maybe out of your budgets. Anyway did your agent request for you time to find house and also extension after completion.

As I can foresee that you will have problem with your moving out issue if you cannot find a house in time before completion for your current house, UNLESS the house you are buying can early move-in and don't need renovation.

Need help just email or sms me.

Another agent trying to get business???

i dont think there is anywhere u can complaint abt agents..try IEA ?

Hi all,

Just an update for my case.

Though the agent stop to look for the resale flat for us, he still turn up during the 1st appointment and 2nd appointment, but we ignore him totally, only he ask question, we answer, during our 2nd appointment, we did not expect him to turn up but he was there, probably want to collect his comm, but we dun bother him at all, after we sign the document with the hdb officer, we simply walk off, totally ignore him.

I wonder now how will he do to get his comm from me, few days past and no phone call or sms from him, maybe he is getting lawyer to send me love letter.

Any suggestion/comment is welcome, if he really send a lawyer letter, what should i do? :huh:

Hi all,

Just an update for my case.

Though the agent stop to look for the resale flat for us, he still turn up during the 1st appointment and 2nd appointment, but we ignore him totally, only he ask question, we answer, during our 2nd appointment, we did not expect him to turn up but he was there, probably want to collect his comm, but we dun bother him at all, after we sign the document with the hdb officer, we simply walk off, totally ignore him.

I wonder now how will he do to get his comm from me, few days past and no phone call or sms from him, maybe he is getting lawyer to send me love letter.

Any suggestion/comment is welcome, if he really send a lawyer letter, what should i do? :huh:

Gd luck for your case =). It seems unlikely he will send a lawyer letter from a civil suit point of view. too much hassle. On the company hand, they might think otherwise. then again. it's always a touch and go situation. best is can talk things through face to face.

Gd luck for your case =). It seems unlikely he will send a lawyer letter from a civil suit point of view. too much hassle. On the company hand, they might think otherwise. then again. it's always a touch and go situation. best is can talk things through face to face.

Ya...we sure hope there is an opportunity to source things out face to face, not our type to deny the comm payment as mentioned earlier, well, if he still want his comm, he should initialte, afterall, he back out first, but if he choose to do the hard way, well, what can i do???

Ya...we sure hope there is an opportunity to source things out face to face, not our type to deny the comm payment as mentioned earlier, well, if he still want his comm, he should initialte, afterall, he back out first, but if he choose to do the hard way, well, what can i do???
If he did his job and sold off your house, then pay him the comm for selling.

There are some agents who prefer to just sell house, buying a house is very difficult nowadays,

especially with the high COV for most units.

Unless you had told him your COV is 50-100k,i am sure he will glady be serving you as a buyer and gotten you your dream home easily.

Edited by papbestdad