Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cornetto

Home & Furnishing: The Kitchen Cabinet Story

Is white colour cabinets reali so hard to maintain? i like it to be white so much but i find it so hard to convince my hubby =(

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Is white colour cabinets reali so hard to maintain? i like it to be white so much but i find it so hard to convince my hubby =(

I have my whole house carpentry in black and white combination; both in gloss finished. Have stayed for almost 2months.

I would say, maintaining the black is harder than the white. You can see dust and finger print every where that driving me crazy...no problem for the white.

i find white ok to maintain leh... my current home one is glossy white, while my parents' place has been using white kitchen cabinet for the past 30 years~ ;)

Anybody use Klassicut solid surface? Is it good? My ID quote me L shape kitchen cabinet with 3S/Klassicut solid surface for app 2700mm x 3400mm size at $4,370.

Me really a nubie here... advices and comments are highly appreciated...

:(

Just wanna ask if we should put a full height cabinet between the fridge and the oven? If it is next to each other, will it affect the lifespan of the fridge?

Hi can advise on how u manage to make use of the L-shape blind corner of your kitchen cabinet? Think of doing a L-shape, but not really sure or how to utulise this "blind corner". Thanks alot. Cheers!