Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chewbecca

Home & Furnishing: The Grilles Story

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I called classified randomly and got a few quotes to compare. Chose one that I feel comfortable with. Just install and quite satisfied with it. But the uncle very long winded, always talk until I cannot go off...haha...

I called classified randomly and got a few quotes to compare. Chose one that I feel comfortable with. Just install and quite satisfied with it. But the uncle very long winded, always talk until I cannot go off...haha...

So who have u chosen? Any recommendations?

Hi,

Anyone have good contacts to share for grills only? Was quoted 1.6k for powder coat alumimum for my 144sqm EA. Find it quite costly.

Hi,

Anyone have good contacts to share for grills only? Was quoted 1.6k for powder coat alumimum for my 144sqm EA. Find it quite costly.

I did for my 131sqm EA. 2 panel in all 4 rooms. 2 panel in kitchen, 1 panel at a/c ledge, 2 panel + window for service balcony. Also include wrought iron semi circle for balcony. Slight less than 1.7K. Job is not bad, uncle who came is long winded but gave quite good advise.

So who have u chosen? Any recommendations?

Paisei, just saw your post. Yes, chose the long winded uncle from Wellmax, name is Eric. The workmanship seems not bad, but have not really 'test' it out yet.

I did for my 131sqm EA. 2 panel in all 4 rooms. 2 panel in kitchen, 1 panel at a/c ledge, 2 panel + window for service balcony. Also include wrought iron semi circle for balcony. Slight less than 1.7K. Job is not bad, uncle who came is long winded but gave quite good advise.

Paisei, just saw your post. Yes, chose the long winded uncle from Wellmax, name is Eric. The workmanship seems not bad, but have not really 'test' it out yet.

Oh any contact numbers?

Hi

Does anyone know that the pricing for the window grilles going to increase? Cos heard from one of the ID that the pricing going to increase on this thurs.

Hmm...so such precise day for price increase one meh? I think it depends on each company's policy, whether to increase, to absorb, or to do forward pricing. That is how I feel.

I suppose so material price has went up..

I just confirm a window contractor for 4rm at SengKang for less than 1.7K, not sure if this is expensive :rofl:

Grey Power Coated and Material is double hollow

MBR - Window grill for L shape (each side of 2 and 3 panel size)

B'RM 2 - Window grill for 3 panel size

B'RM 3 - Window grill for 3 panel size

Living Room - Window grill for 4 panel size

Service yard - Window grill and sliding window for 3 window panel size

8|

Edited by Cheerie

I suppose so material price has went up..

I just confirm a window contractor for 4rm at SengKang for less than 1.7K, not sure if this is expensive :notti:

Grey Power Coated and Material is double hollow

MBR - Window grill for L shape (each side of 2 and 3 panel size)

B'RM 2 - Window grill for 3 panel size

B'RM 3 - Window grill for 3 panel size

Living Room - Window grill for 4 panel size

Service yard - Window grill and sliding window for 3 window panel size

:seeya:

I also confirmed with a window contractor 2 days back.

Going to change whole house windows and grilles to white powder coated aluminium.

Cost about 4K. Was offered double hollow with blue/green tinted glass for the same price but opted for single hollow/round and clear glass. Total about 20 panels with top hung except for kitchen no top hung.

Was it good deal?

I'm not sure but it seems a big bomb..

however i heard that there is increase in price again May.

have you given any deposit?

Edited by Cheerie