Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Any Review - Furniture Club Holdings @ Imm

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Anyone has any experiences with this shop?

Eyeing their dining set...

Humm, is it @ 3rd floor?

I saw their dining set too. Cant find in other place except in Furniture Mall in Beache road but its still the same company. The salesman like gangster la..very pushy

was browsing at FC outlet at IFC today. manned by 2 China ladies. not that pushy, but seems to make some exxagerated claims like their leather is top grade, most lasting blah blah....

made in china, take 5 weeks at least.

Their furniture are not cheap & the quality is not up to standard. I had forfeited $1.5k deposit due to some dispute with them and decided to forgo the deposit than to pay the balance $3k for the electrical recliner sofa.

Do u guys think if FC salesman quoted $2999 for a belgium telfon fabric L-shaped sofa, and $3999 for the leather, how much $$$ discount should I bargain? very very expensive leh...

Ya dont buy frm them

The products seems not worth to buy.

Bought their marble dining set. They claim it frm Greece. But its actually frm China ( we have alraedy check as black marble MArquina come frm China) Even their wooden crate was stencil frm China

Their chairs when tested in their showroom- looks n feel sturdy but when delivery- feel so cheapo

i agreed- the sales guy @ Imm and bach road like gangster..but though we bought frm other saleman frm Keppel. He was nice guy.