Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tango

Interlace Condo At Former Gillment Heights Site

I have seen quite a number of condo designs in Singapore but was recently awestrucked by the unconventional design of the Interlace condo. It is to me, beautiful and unique :paint: . What do you think? The condo will be ready in 2014, only saw the scaled down model at the rivervalley sales site. :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
personally, it looks like containers stacking up.... hahaha

I supposed some will love it and some will not. Personally, I think it is an architecture marvel. I like the design very much.

I supposed some will love it and some will not. Personally, I think it is an architecture marvel. I like the design very much.

Get a unit there then :D Take some photos of the interior when it's done and post on RT. Though unique, but with 1,040 units, it's a bit too crowded for my liking :no:

Wait for the property bubble to burst and search hard to find a desperate flipper who is willing to sell low.

Its gona be ready only in 2014! What is the hurry to lock in your money?? Put in savings accounts also got few dollars interest! ;P

Get a unit there then :D Take some photos of the interior when it's done and post on RT. Though unique, but with 1,040 units, it's a bit too crowded for my liking :no:

Although I like it, I can't afford it. If you want to know the interior, you can get the sales brochure. Cheers.

Living in an airconditioned hotel room.. ppl can't open windows and pop their head out to admire neighbours.

But this is residential living in Sg.

Privacy and density is no different from HDB living.

Living in an airconditioned hotel room.. ppl can't open windows and pop their head out to admire neighbours.

But this is residential living in Sg.

Privacy and density is no different from HDB living.

Please enlighten me why cannot open windows?

Although I like it, I can't afford it. If you want to know the interior, you can get the sales brochure. Cheers.

There's no sales brochure and no showflat, the developer is confident of the project, therefore no showflat.

Please enlighten me why cannot open windows?

Hotels do not allow guests to open windows for airconditioning, smoking, as well as suicide reasons.

There's no sales brochure and no showflat, the developer is confident of the project, therefore no showflat.

There is a temporary showflat; its at the previous showflat for The Latitude, located at River Valley Road.

Wait for the property bubble to burst and search hard to find a desperate flipper who is willing to sell low.

Its gona be ready only in 2014! What is the hurry to lock in your money?? Put in savings accounts also got few dollars interest! ;P

yeah yeah :D i'm 1 of them waiting for all these desperate flippers to-be :dribble:

yeah yeah :D i'm 1 of them waiting for all these desperate flippers to-be :dribble:

Don't see many flippers even from ST classified. I understand that like most new launches, small units 2br & 3br all sold out, leaving behind the massive elephant units (anything from $2m & above) for the deep pockets. This Interlace mammoth is definitely not for flippers....another bigger mammoth from Capland coming up at Farrer