Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fastfirefish

The.gray.house

Hi fastfirefish,

By your floor plan, I realise that your layout is exactly the same as mine. For a moment, I thought I have clicked wrongly to my own thread. haha.

Anyway, good luck to your reno! Understand that you are undergoing many problems now...

Really hope to see your revamped house soon! :)

Hey bluewater, thanks for the encouragement. You don't happen to be in the same block as me do you? haha. Who knows! :good:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hey bluewater, thanks for the encouragement. You don't happen to be in the same block as me do you? haha. Who knows! :good:

Yo fastfirefish, yours is @ CCK... Mine is @ Holland :) but our floor plan is mirror layout. :P

hi fff

hows ur house progress?

Hi Seashell, thanks for asking. :) I have engaged another contractor to finish up my house and the progress is good. Just that I'm a little busy and hence have not have the time to upload the pics for my current progress. Currently the debris everything is cleared, false ceiling is done and flooring everything is done. Will upload the updates for my house tonight.

How's things going on for you?

Hi all,

I am happy to announce that I have moved into my house since 23rd January 2010. Now I would like to take this opportunity to share with you some of the pictures of my home. Sorry about the quality as it was taken off from a camera phone.

DSC00267.jpg

DSC00268.jpg

DSC00269.jpg

DSC00270.jpg

DSC00274.jpg

hi! a late congrat!

ur house is nice & cosy. i like the posters! the one with a bus and also the one u n ur wife.. is it ur wedding pic? so nice!

how old is ur dog? when move over, take some time to adjust?

hi! a late congrat!

ur house is nice & cosy. i like the posters! the one with a bus and also the one u n ur wife.. is it ur wedding pic? so nice!

how old is ur dog? when move over, take some time to adjust?

Hi seashell, thanks for the comments. That poster with the bus is bought from ikea and the one with me and my wife is done by our videographer which is included in our wedding package. Its made up like a movie poster that is aimed to looked like the Charlie Chaplin era. My dog is 10 human years, its quite an old dog. So far used to the new house already. Its great to have your own space and do the things you want to do and eat the things that you buy yourself.

So far hows ur house? Settled as well?