Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
happypie

Cheap Hacking Services

Hihi, does anyone know of any persons providing hacking + transportation services? Saw that my contractor quoted me 2.5k for hacking + transportation services alone.. Seems quite ex.. Am thinking of we can engage someone else to do this, but at a much cheaper rate.

Thanks!! :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hihi, does anyone know of any persons providing hacking + transportation services? Saw that my contractor quoted me 2.5k for hacking + transportation services alone.. Seems quite ex.. Am thinking of we can engage someone else to do this, but at a much cheaper rate.

Thanks!! :)

What things u r hacking and it is a new HDB flat?

What things u r hacking and it is a new HDB flat?

Hi jaskel..

Here are the items he's charging me:

1Hack off existing kitchen floor & wall tiles $ 750.00

2Hack off existing 2 toilets wall & floor tiles $ 750.00

3To demolish 1 side wall to create new opening for common toilet $ 220.00

4To dismantle existing wardrobe at master bedroom $ 180.00

5To dismantle existing wardrobe at study room $ 180.00

6To dismantle existing feature wall, kitchen door & shoe cabinet $ 250.00

7To dismantle existing kitchen cabinet $ 180.00

In all, about $2.5k, juz for hacking! :(

Is this amount reasonable?

Hi jaskel..

Don't go for ID for hacking.. look for a sub-contractor. Should cost less than $1000 in total for hacking.

Don't go for ID for hacking.. look for a sub-contractor. Should cost less than $1000 in total for hacking.

My ID quote me $3500 for whole house hacking and dismantling and disposing of cabinets. So expensive. I am hoping to bring this price down. so bringing it down to $1000 will be reasonable eh.

Hi jaskel..

I ask my hacker how much he will charge on it n let u know, he was approved HDB contractor cos he charged my friend unit for the following items

1 Hack and disposal of existing kitchen cabinet $1,160 2 Hack and disposal of existing concrete kitchen sink and stove base support 3 Hack and disposal of existing common bath bifold door & frame 4 Dismantle and disposal of common bath WC, basin and heater 5 Dismantle and disposal of existing rubbish chute 6 Dismantle and disposal of existing copper piping for kitchen & common bath 7 Hack and disposal of existing master bath bifold door & frame 8 Hack and disposal of existing built in full height wardrobe in master bedroom 9 Dismantle and disposal of master bath WC, basin and heater 10 Dismantle and disposal of existing copper piping for master bath 11 Dismantle and disposal of 2 wall hung wooden planks 12 Hack and disposal of existing built in full height wardrobe in bedroom 3 13 Dismantle and disposal of 3 bedroom doors & door frames at $1160.

Yours is a how many rms HDB flat or private estate?

I ask my hacker how much he will charge on it n let u know, he was approved HDB contractor cos he charged my friend unit for the following items

1 Hack and disposal of existing kitchen cabinet $1,160 2 Hack and disposal of existing concrete kitchen sink and stove base support 3 Hack and disposal of existing common bath bifold door & frame 4 Dismantle and disposal of common bath WC, basin and heater 5 Dismantle and disposal of existing rubbish chute 6 Dismantle and disposal of existing copper piping for kitchen & common bath 7 Hack and disposal of existing master bath bifold door & frame 8 Hack and disposal of existing built in full height wardrobe in master bedroom 9 Dismantle and disposal of master bath WC, basin and heater 10 Dismantle and disposal of existing copper piping for master bath 11 Dismantle and disposal of 2 wall hung wooden planks 12 Hack and disposal of existing built in full height wardrobe in bedroom 3 13 Dismantle and disposal of 3 bedroom doors & door frames at $1160.

Wow, so actually a more reasonable figure for the hacking is around $1k+?

Mine's a 5room HDB resale flat.

hey Jaskel, juz curious, have u done ur reno yet? Did u engage an ID or contractor?

hey Jaskel, juz curious, have u done ur reno yet? Did u engage an ID or contractor?

his reno is done already :) he engaged an ID, spent 100k :D

Jaskel , i think happypie hacking fee is expensive due to hacking of wall and floor tile ba.

hacking of tile is always more expensive.

If I rem correctly u spray paint yr tile right.

regards

Simon

If i rem correctly mine is

1Hack off existing kitchen floor only (no wall) $ ard 400.00

2Hack off existing 2 toilets floor only (no wall)$ ard 350.00

3To demolish 1 side wall to create new opening for common toilet $ NA previous owner dun have

4To dismantle existing wardrobe at master bedroom $ NA previous owner dun have

5To dismantle existing wardrobe at study room $ NA previous owner dun have

6To dismantle existing feature wall, kitchen door & shoe cabinet $ NA previous owner dun have

7To dismantle existing kitchen cabinet $ ard 150.00

yr quote look reasonable for me leh

Hi jaskel..

Jaskel , i think happypie hacking fee is expensive due to hacking of wall and floor tile ba.

regards

Simon

That was why I don't compare the quote cos is hacking different things so price for hacking is very subjective. I only posted what the hacker quoted my friend on his items.

To know the actual cost, I need to email the hacker on what the items happy pie wanted to do, this will be more actual and private estate and HDB also got different price.

regards

Simon

Yes, I spray paint for wall tiles and do sediment for flooring. U may be right on that, hacking of tiles may be more expensive.

his reno is done already :) he engaged an ID, spent 100k :D

Thks ossify for helping me explained to happypie :D