Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
goodman123

Anyone Buy Furniture From Jb Before

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi

care to share where exactly you got the toilet accessories from?

thanks.

Taman Perling Jalan Persisiran Perling 1, chinese temple is on ur left . keep left u'll c fuji photoshop go down further a bit more u'll c the toilet accessories shop already. it close at 7.30 - 8pm. it is near the famous manalagi nasi lemak.... nice nice

DSC00019.jpg

2 sets of mirror, matching glass rack, glass basin, basin tap, hand spray, corner rack, towel rack.

5 x clothes hanger etc would have bought the toilet bowl... but we bring the goods in ourselves so we jus skipped the idea.

there is also one bathroom accessories shop near the best mart (Near Bukit Indah :Jalan Sutera Danga) not sure the price

Edited by JinnGin

anyone bought furniture from this shop: http://www.cavenzi.com/

cus i see alot of their stuff in singapore furniture shops and selling almost half the price of singapore !

was keen in the sofa that is extendable, singapore was selling S$2688, cavenzi jb selling RM$2988!!

anyone bought furniture from this shop: http://www.cavenzi.com/

cus i see alot of their stuff in singapore furniture shops and selling almost half the price of singapore !

was keen in the sofa that is extendable, singapore was selling S$2688, cavenzi jb selling RM$2988!!

looks good from the online catalouge. there's only one showroom in JB. is that far from s'pore?

looks good from the online catalouge. there's only one showroom in JB. is that far from s'pore?

oh its like a 10mins drive from custom... very near the macdonald n carrefour there....

i quite like the sofa there..but i worry is the quality of the leather and the foam they are using..

another place i am considering is lorenzo... price for a h/l is about S$1500... using resilience foam... but if only buying 1 item like not worth it cus still have to pay customs n gst...

Edited by rock

Does Cavenzi send to Singapore?

I heard they do. But with a fee, unless you hit more than a target sum. usually RM8k.

I am probably gonna buy from Miva. Anyone heard of this shop before?

just realized from friends that cavenzi sells leather sofa that is call rebond leather... this kind of leather will crack in a matter of months... be careful!

cavenzi furniture looks very good and cheap !

like the console and display shelves section. anyone got any review for this shop?http://www.cavenzi.com/dining.html

I even bought my carpet from JB :D As the size i need is special, can't buy those ready stock from shops, size either too big or too small. I need cut to size ones. Check a carpet dealer in Toh guan industrial. was quoted SGD400. I got mine from jb SGD140 only :D

My recent purchase from JB.

re-visited the shop i bought my tv console to source for sofa. the lady boss very helpful. she help me find the design that suits my requirement. 7" L-shape only 800+, we also bought 2 office writing desks 6" n 5" 300+.

Checked the writing desk in SG, these 2 sizes will cost me abt SGD500+

My purchases in jb save me a reasonable amount of money.

Taman Perling Jalan Persisiran Perling 1, chinese temple is on ur left . keep left u'll c fuji photoshop go down further a bit more u'll c the toilet accessories shop already. it close at 7.30 - 8pm. it is near the famous manalagi nasi lemak.... nice nice

DSC00019.jpg

2 sets of mirror, matching glass rack, glass basin, basin tap, hand spray, corner rack, towel rack.

5 x clothes hanger etc would have bought the toilet bowl... but we bring the goods in ourselves so we jus skipped the idea.

there is also one bathroom accessories shop near the best mart (Near Bukit Indah :Jalan Sutera Danga) not sure the price

this place u mention for bathroom accessories, issit anywhere near city square or jusco tebaru city?

cause i know there's 1 furniture shop behind (also never go before) & does place like jusco sell e bathroom accessories or issit must be this type of shops? cause i dun drive then not familiar also. :dunno:

My recent purchase from JB.

re-visited the shop i bought my tv console to source for sofa. the lady boss very helpful. she help me find the design that suits my requirement. 7" L-shape only 800+, we also bought 2 office writing desks 6" n 5" 300+.

Checked the writing desk in SG, these 2 sizes will cost me abt SGD500+

My purchases in jb save me a reasonable amount of money.

JinnGin, we went to jb over the wkend....tried to find the bathroom n kitchen accessories shop in jb...it's pretty far from customs (could be cos we went by the woodland checkpoint side, nt sure?)...but seriously the price difference for the accessories is not really huge...

can enquire where u get the furniture from? cos we do realise tat getting furniture from jb is indeed alot cheaper....we went to carrefour there...enquired with a furniture shop there....their delivery charges, installation + 7% GST is only charging ard RM300 in all....tat's really decent pricing...