Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zhiz

Lessons From The Id Selection Process

My advice. Do not pay anything to ID until you are agreed to the quotation and layout. They may ask for a down payment, small amount and say that the amount will be included in the quotation. Be careful. After you paid, you will not take back the amount if you do not like the service from the ID. The ID may then ignore you. I have bad experience with the ID, AS. Thank you.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Do not engage ID, *** Balestier. After signed the agreement and paid the deposit, the consultant met me few times and then he stated he end his service. I called, sms and email but no reply. They refused to return the deposit. I had reported the police. This is very frustration and disappointed.

I lost my deposit. Do not engage + Space Balestier.

Do not engage ID, *** Balestier. After signed the agreement and paid the deposit, the consultant met me few times and then he stated he end his service. I called, sms and email but no reply. They refused to return the deposit. I had reported the police. This is very frustration and disappointed.

I lost my deposit. Do not engage + Space Balestier.

Are you refering to *** Werkz Pte Ltd?

Sorry if i missed out email you the contacts of my ID.

do pm me if havent get a response. glad that many members benefited from tips after all these years!

Hi, i am interested with your ID, could you PM me and as well as the renovation tips that you mentioned.

Thank you.

Hi all

Just thought I would share my ID selection process, which is probably like everyone else.

Come to renotalk, read all the thread, see nice pics or comments and then get the ID contact through pm and meet up with ID. Meet one not enough, meet more and more and more. Tire out cos talk so much and long each time. Realise all quotes the same. This item more ex, that item more ex. Basically cancel out. Also its all undiscounted pricing.

I went through this and because I had time to spare, i give up and stop totally.

2 month later, I visit a friend new renovated home. They went through the same process and was so tired they just choose the last one which was the cheapest. Turn out very jialat, they had to keep reminding the ID to do the retifications etc. They told me they would rather just had paid the normal market price to have a peace of mind rather than doing the chasing all the time. Even had to draw out time schedule for the ID.

Then one week later visit another friend house. Her experience totally different. Totally relaxed and happy and everytime they visited their place, it was a pleasant feeling or something more that was done. Any problems were surely rectified. ID go house to check daily to ensure all is ok. They totally trusted their ID as well because she was reliable. Handover on schedule as well. She only recommended to me after her reno was completed to ensure that whoever she recommended was truely recommendable.

So after the months of meeting different ID etc, I just decided to go for my friend ID without much consideration or even quote comparison.

Next week is my reno. The past few weeks experiences has been good, through design concept, the tiles selection, site visit.

I guess no matter how many ID we meet, we will now know how good, reliable, meticulous an ID is unless its a direct referral from a friend. Because you cannot really find out all about this until after you sign on the dotted line.

So its impt to have good friends that recommend you only good ID that they have experienced with.

ps: its quite interesting to meet a few ID to get ideas and roughly understand the process and things to consider. but dun be addicted to it as you will burn out.

Hi, could I have your ID's contact please? Thanks!