Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zhiz

Lessons From The Id Selection Process

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Zhiz,

Can you pm me the ID's contact pls? Thank you.

hi Jonn

can seems to pm u...due to yr nickname

can you email me?

Hi Zhiz,

Collected my keys and having a hard time finding reliable and affordable id. Please pm me your id contact please, thanks!! By the way, can pm me the quotation and your house type too? Thanks!

After running more than 20 ID, i still cannot decided on which one.. So far only 1 ID managed to maintain contact despite i told him that your quote did not meet my budget ( 40K for a 4RM resale flat). I agree i learn a lot of HDB ruling, renovation term, do and don'ts but the current pricing received do not allowed me to pen on the contract...

After running more than 20 ID, i still cannot decided on which one.. So far only 1 ID managed to maintain contact despite i told him that your quote did not meet my budget ( 40K for a 4RM resale flat). I agree i learn a lot of HDB ruling, renovation term, do and don'ts but the current pricing received do not allowed me to pen on the contract...

when we go through too many ID we may become disillusioned and yet demanding.

Also when budget constraints we need to then reflect and decide how to reduce unnecessary item or do certain reno in future.

Edited by zhiz

when we go through too many ID we may become disillusioned and yet demanding.

Also when budget constraints we need to then reflect and decide how to reduce unnecessary item or do certain reno in future.

Hi , that's what i am doing now...deciding on how to reduce unnecessary item and remove item which could be done on future renovation