Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
simplez

Laminated Flooring - Inovar

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Why not try Kronotex...it is a good and reputable German brand and the local agent also managing the business well. Even Mediacorp Channel 8 serial also sponsor by them(Laminated flooring)

Oh yes...I am ot from Kronotex hor...just that I read about the product thru website and engaging them to do my flooring... :)

Although no Lifetime warrenty but I think 12 or 15 year warrenty..basically I dun like company telling me that their product has lifetime warrenty because I dun believe in such thing...

Be careful about the rating of AC3, 4 or 5 offer by brand other then those from Europe... because if the product not from Europe then how these company certify their product locally...have anyone ask them to show you their test certificate?

Anyway no offend to other brand user hor...juz want to express my point here... :)

Innovar or Supreme or Krono are just brands. Bottomline is we need to know what we want/need. They might offer the top end grade but do we need such quality? Well, if you have the money, why not? I would too. But if budget is a concern, then just get what u need. I wanted to go for Pergo which is a relatively reputable brand but was recommended otherwise because I was convinced that I do not need that kind of quality for my usage.

Innovar or Supreme or Krono are just brands. Bottomline is we need to know what we want/need. They might offer the top end grade but do we need such quality? Well, if you have the money, why not? I would too. But if budget is a concern, then just get what u need. I wanted to go for Pergo which is a relatively reputable brand but was recommended otherwise because I was convinced that I do not need that kind of quality for my usage.

I'm quite agree with what you wrote here, i got a question; end up you purchase from which company?

Understand that you thinking of going for pergo but why end up never?

For my understanding that Pergo have 3 type of range, 1st is the Pergo Family, 2rd Pergo Practiq, 3rd Pergo Expression.

For the Family range the price is still able to compete with the market around singapore but of course although it is OEM in malaysia but strong feature

for Pergo is the Surface and the Lock System.

I'm quite agree with what you wrote here, i got a question; end up you purchase from which company?

Understand that you thinking of going for pergo but why end up never?

For my understanding that Pergo have 3 type of range, 1st is the Pergo Family, 2rd Pergo Practiq, 3rd Pergo Expression.

For the Family range the price is still able to compete with the market around singapore but of course although it is OEM in malaysia but strong feature

for Pergo is the Surface and the Lock System.

I ended getting from the same company that sells pergo. But I bought Robina instead. A malaysian brand. So far no issue.

Hi Simplez,

Have you done your laminate flooring by inovar? How is it?

Yes. I am satisfied with their flooring and service. So far so good. They are the manufacturer so I have no worries.

Yes. I am satisfied with their flooring and service. So far so good. They are the manufacturer so I have no worries.

Hi,

WHich range you installed? How much?

I'm in the process to do up my floor using laminated wood.

Last Sunday I was in Exfo and came across this brand Inova.

Was quite impressed by the texture feeling on the 12mm... V Groove range at $5.xx

I was told this is a very good buy by the Sales. But I'm concerns on their qualities as it was manufacture in Malaysia.

The sales lady wanted me to commit before 9th May else no more offer!

Can and kind bros and sis advise me is this a good deal as what she is stating.

Or any alternatives?

Honestly, they want me to commit before coming for a onsite survey on the actual floor area - I'd given them the floor plan.

BTW, I was also sold on the idea to install at my kitchen because they claim that the materials is cather for that conditions as well.

Please advise.

hi hi..

i installed inovar floor laminates as well.. last dec. mine was the 8mm one though but so far there has been no prob. n the sales guy who sold to me was quite responsible as well cos i had the installers come bk a few times to redo the skirting.

according inovar, they used to manufacture for supreme, but like i say, no complains so far..

im not so sure abt installing it in ur kitchen though but if the sales person said its ok... tink u have to get them to put it in ur warranty.. but making u commit b4 surveying actual area is a bit of a hard sell lah... why dun u get them to do on site survey then calculate n let u know wat is the actual cost gonna be, more accurate that way..

Hi,

I did asked them to do an onsite survey... but due to work I'll be out station for 2 weeks.

Hence, I told them I'm very interested to proceed but I need to have the price, T&Cs and additional cost incurred.

However, the sales lady said I've to place a deposit of $500/= immediately so that they can protect the "Promotion Price".

I suggested I'm willing to place $150/= but not $500 ... as I don't want to sign a blank cheque.

But she said no choice ... take it or leave it.

So I decided to leave it then.

Honestly, I really like their product comparing to few I saw.

But the way they handle the sales is something that I don't appreciate.

Well, I believe I can settle with other brands as well... with more reasonable ways to handle a sales.

BTW, how much you paid for yours?

Anyway, may call them to check again when I'm back. But I felt as a customer should l behaved till I like "begging" them.

sigh :(