Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zhiz

Too Difficult To Choose A Mattress

bro feel free to visit me at THE GREEN FURNISHING, we fellow yr BMI to choose mattress for you!

can rch me at 8320 8820 for more information

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
seahorse now got 55% discount

Seahorse discount is like forever one... The discount was there even back in sept 09 when i was looking around... But if you are on a budget, Seahorse's product are quite value for money... Have been sleeping on a relatively cheap seahorse single mattres for many years and it is still as firm as ever. :)

Seahorse discount is like forever one... The discount was there even back in sept 09 when i was looking around... But if you are on a budget, Seahorse's product are quite value for money... Have been sleeping on a relatively cheap seahorse single mattres for many years and it is still as firm as ever. :)

I have been using Seahorse queenbed mattress for only $300...5 yrs already...and still going strong.

All the brands that you guys have been talking are too expensive for me!!

Hey Bro,

If you are planning to buy a new mattress, then its quite simple to choose a mattress. you should look its price, health benefits and mostly comfortable 

I am using a mattress which is best mattress for back and neck pain ( Titanfit Mattress X30). Titanfit Mattress X30 uses urethane cold foam, which is a highly resilient quality, natural foam that easily adjusts to the body contours. The mattress’ cold foam provides breathability (absorbs moisture) and durability, which makes it a good investment. Also, it can be used as an overlay for your regular mattress or as a futon (Japanese traditional bedding). You can bought it at online shop like (store.phitensg.com).

Edited by Ashleytinsg

Tempur for me. Their pillows are the best!

The mattress is indeed a little warm but if you buy the cooling egyptian cotton mattress cover, prob is kind of solved. Some people tell me that to get the memory foam feeling, they get a topper but i don't think it can compare to a mattress that is fully memory foam.

Going to get a bigger mattress in 6 mths time and not sure if I should keep to Tempur. I read latex is less warm. Anybody has comparison feedback so far?