Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
livialw

Oct 2009 Sale Of Balance Flats

Hi Everyone,

Finally there is sale release from HDB.We have been waited for months already.The procedure this time is a bit different.Have to choose the area before ballot.So went to view some units in the area we wanted.Some of the units the door have been splash by paint.The previous owner must have borrowed from loanshark and run away.Wonder if we happen to buy those unit,will the loanshark come and harras us?Some of the flats in this sales the price is quite high though.Can't decide which area to choose..........

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I wonder if HDB purposely timed the sale right after the 3rd quarter and release of flash estimate of Resale Price Index?? Prices of these flats are defintely high since the index has gone up another 3.2% from the previous quater.

:( been applied for the past half yearly sales without success, then decided to get a resale. Now waiting for resales closure, then **** hdb launch new flats... anyway, not much to yearn about, since there will be many times applications then the units available.

i missed lor, but wish luck for you guys to get queue number. ;)

is there half yearly sale coming Oct ?

usually they wld have every april and Oct.

and Oct 2009 balance flats balloting result would be out when ?

hdb never releases it...

Its written in the website that the result is coming out in November.

Its also written in the website that this SBF replaces the half yearly sale and quaterly sale.

You are not looking carefully.

Its written in the website that the result is coming out in November.

Its also written in the website that this SBF replaces the half yearly sale and quaterly sale.

You are not looking carefully.

I have browsed the page but seems like they did not really estimate the number of flats to be released quarterly... what do you think?

I have browsed the page but seems like they did not really estimate the number of flats to be released quarterly... what do you think?

they stated that they will launch as and when they deem suitable. so you just open eyes big big and :rolleyes:

better to save up go resale :P remember that more than 50% of flats sell at or under valuation.

And HDB pockets $214,520 with 1 fell swoop. More than enough to construct 3 units of HDB flat, Pinnacle @ Duxton excluded.

Edited by DSA

Hi Everyone,

Finally there is sale release from HDB.We have been waited for months already.The procedure this time is a bit different.Have to choose the area before ballot.So went to view some units in the area we wanted.Some of the units the door have been splash by paint.The previous owner must have borrowed from loanshark and run away.Wonder if we happen to buy those unit,will the loanshark come and harras us?Some of the flats in this sales the price is quite high though.Can't decide which area to choose..........

IF I AM u, even if offer the flat to me free i also wouldn't want a loan shark flat......

IF I AM u, even if offer the flat to me free i also wouldn't want a loan shark flat......

Agree! too much trouble/hassle and scary.

Even if you can buy and sell immediately, might be difficult to get it off too

don't expect anything... cos if u do and the results are not to ur expected....u will turn out disppointed..my results have always been wither 8000+ or 6000+ ...trying in every sales that they open... but failed miserably...even though i am a first timer....been trying for the past 3 yrs...

don't expect anything... cos if u do and the results are not to ur expected....u will turn out disppointed..my results have always been wither 8000+ or 6000+ ...trying in every sales that they open... but failed miserably...even though i am a first timer....been trying for the past 3 yrs...

Which area are you balloting?