Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
livialw

Oct 2009 Sale Of Balance Flats

Hi nesh, hv saw ur postings for the past few years, dinno tat u r still trying so hard to get a flat. At tat time I thought u need a flat urgently ?

currently looking high and low for a flat that would suit my criteria..

till now trying a flat from hdb sales cos it comes with much benefits.

can't afford COV from resale ...

sole breadwinner... and that tells my story.

i have hope that i wld be able to get a flat soon...

my prayers wld be answered soon...

let me tell u a true story...

there was this couple from India.

hubby just got his Singapore citizen just a month ago before the last april sales.

wife is a Singapore PR...

they applied for a flat for the first time...

the result was they manage to get a wonderful queue no and got themselves a flat.

i was totally disgusted by this... the hubby works in my company...

i went to hdb... banged the table ...demanded an answer from them.

a foreigner who just jumped into Singapore 3 yrs back...,got himself a Singapore PR immediately then becoming a Singapore citizen in just 3 yrs .. then got himself a good queue no and a flat... is this fair ?

then whats the point of being born and serving the nation for no reasons ? and in an emergency,this nation wants only the local Singaporeans to save them... why not the part timers ? these PRS are not truthful to their own country.... if they can desert their own nation,i am pretty sure one day they wld desert us ...

if this nation was still a fishing village i doubt no foreigners wld come and become a Singapore citizens... we,the originals who build this nation with our hard work find ourselves as foreigners in our own nation ....ok cool it... and this was my speech to the hdb staff... she stood there dumbfound...

and i just leave the place full of hatred...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
currently looking high and low for a flat that would suit my criteria..

till now trying a flat from hdb sales cos it comes with much benefits.

can't afford COV from resale ...

sole breadwinner... and that tells my story.

i have hope that i wld be able to get a flat soon...

my prayers wld be answered soon...

let me tell u a true story...

there was this couple from India.

hubby just got his Singapore citizen just a month ago before the last april sales.

wife is a Singapore PR...

they applied for a flat for the first time...

the result was they manage to get a wonderful queue no and got themselves a flat.

i was totally disgusted by this... the hubby works in my company...

i went to hdb... banged the table ...demanded an answer from them.

a foreigner who just jumped into Singapore 3 yrs back...,got himself a Singapore PR immediately then becoming a Singapore citizen in just 3 yrs .. then got himself a

good queue no and a flat... is this fair ?

then whats the point of being born and serving the nation for no reasons ? and in an emergency,this nation wants only the local Singaporeans to save them... why not the part timers ? these PRS are not truthful to their own country.... if they can desert their own nation,i am pretty sure one day they wld desert us ...

if this nation was still a fishing village i doubt no foreigners wld come and become a Singapore citizens... we,the originals who build this nation with our hard work find ourselves as foreigners in our own nation ....ok cool it... and this was my speech to the hdb staff... she stood there dumbfound...

and i just leave the place full of hatred...

I see, sorry to hear tat. I agreed with u tat new Singaporeans should NOT be given first priority to own a flat direct from HDB. PR & new singaporeans should only buy resale flat or new singaporeans can only buy new flat say after been a singaporean for 10 years or more, tat is wat I think. Referring to wat u mention, I will also be angry, if I will u. But, wat to do, this is tat.

20 years back, when I got married, the first thing in mind is to buy resale flat, I never thing of buying new flat from HDB becos I know very difficult leh. At tat time flat is not so expensive, but still my CPF is not enuff 2 pay for the whole flat. Luckily, together with some of my savings ( I married late) n my wife's CPF, I managed to pay in full for the resale flat. Now I m getting old, my flat had End bloc, I look forward to my new replacement flat in 2 years time.

I sincerely hope tat u will get a flat soon. Best of luck to you nesh. All the best.

I see, sorry to hear tat. I agreed with u tat new Singaporeans should NOT be given first priority to own a flat direct from HDB. PR & new singaporeans should only buy resale flat or new singaporeans can only buy new flat say after been a singaporean for 10 years or more, tat is wat I think. Referring to wat u mention, I will also be angry, if I will u. But, wat to do, this is tat.

20 years back, when I got married, the first thing in mind is to buy resale flat, I never thing of buying new flat from HDB becos I know very difficult leh. At tat time flat is not so expensive, but still my CPF is not enuff 2 pay for the whole flat. Luckily, together with some of my savings ( I married late) n my wife's CPF, I managed to pay in full for the resale flat. Now I m getting old, my flat had End bloc, I look forward to my new replacement flat in 2 years time.

I sincerely hope tat u will get a flat soon. Best of luck to you nesh. All the best.

thanks clement ... that's what i want right now... wishes from good hearted... will make my dream come true... i sincerely appreciate that... thanks alot...

thanks clement ... that's what i want right now... wishes from good hearted... will make my dream come true... i sincerely appreciate that... thanks alot...

Dear nesh,

I wish you all the best this time round and hope u get ur flat by this December!

I am also seeing red when u relate your indian co-worker story. Who can we blame? It is going to be a never-ending story.

IMHO, buying a resale is not that ideal afterall when u met with sellers who want to keep on extending after completion date.

This is because, of out goodwill, we gave them 8 weeks extension instead of their initial 6 weeks.

Now, they want another 4 weeks, a whopping 12 weeks...where got such things. I signed my life at HDB and u stay 12 weeks longer and collected my hard earned cash (COV) and cannot afford rental on your own?

shame on them.

got $ buy resale also must wait 6mths

no $ buy BTO wait even longer.

Dear nesh,

I wish you all the best this time round and hope u get ur flat by this December!

I am also seeing red when u relate your indian co-worker story. Who can we blame? It is going to be a never-ending story.

IMHO, buying a resale is not that ideal afterall when u met with sellers who want to keep on extending after completion date.

This is because, of out goodwill, we gave them 8 weeks extension instead of their initial 6 weeks.

Now, they want another 4 weeks, a whopping 12 weeks...where got such things. I signed my life at HDB and u stay 12 weeks longer and collected my hard earned cash (COV) and cannot afford rental on your own?

shame on them.

got $ buy resale also must wait 6mths

no $ buy BTO wait even longer.

thanks alot for ur wishes Berry... haha trying to get as many wishes from good hearted ppl out there..

suffered enough.... now my first creation is on the way...next year may is the mth...

creation = i am going to be a dad soon

so i am praying hard that i must or shd get a flat b4 that... hope my prayers are answered...

12 weeks is pretty long i guess...

out of goodwill we can give them time to move on.. but not until they take advantage..

try talking to them and explain ur situation... paying COV is already one big burden... hard earned cash being drained out... now this...

buying resale = 6 mths

BTO = 4 yrs

half year sales = depends on luck

getting a flat from hdb is indeed tough !

buying resale = 6 mths

BTO = 4 yrs

half year sales = depends on luck

getting a flat from hdb is indeed tough !

That's why myself and friends are forced to either rent a small room or stay with inlaws. :bangwall: Singapore is over-populated and there's insufficient housing for everyone, end up houses become super expensive.

Singapore citizenship seems so cheapo, singapore govt gives it away FOC so easily! People without sec school education can also get Spore citizenship. Other countries have far stricter critieria for granting citizenship.

Edited by forgotten

hmmm i still haven't receive any letter from hdb..

:(

Hi Nash,

I also apply for the OCT 2009 Balance flats, now just had to wait and.

I wish you good luck. Post again if there is any update.

i think its the timing issue. In 2001, can easily get unwanted units @ Punggol..4 rm premium for $130+k, and its a walk-in, no one wants those units. In 2005/2006, plenty of resale available for no COV or even sell below valuation, yet many flats took months to sell.

i believe planning is the key to getting a flat. as the saying goes "no one plans to fail, but everyone fails to plan".

Hi Nash,

I also apply for the OCT 2009 Balance flats, now just had to wait and.

I wish you good luck. Post again if there is any update.

me too, no reply from HDB at all,my fren who applied receive letter of notification says their application has been received..but why i did not receive ? :unsure:

the application was done but no letter still.... why is it so ?

not sure when the results wld be out too... very confusing too...

One thing about the balloting system that i realized recently, those with good balloting experience has never posted a word about the system, opinions/comments are only heard from those who failed. Each and everyone has their own story but still so it's kind of unfair to look at the system single sided. I believe many has passed chance to buy from ballot exercise due to "bad location","low floor", "can't wait for it to complete" and so on... it's all personal preferences and the blame should not be put on HDB.

U voted for the opposition in the last GE?????? :P:D:bangwall: hahahaha....

i think mayb hor u rite, mayb they really know cos the number on the voting card tagged to each individual's particulars was a big hooha dat time, but politcal issue better dun say too much here, wait kena called up lim kopi with isd