Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
livialw

Oct 2009 Sale Of Balance Flats

the application was done but no letter still.... why is it so ?

not sure when the results wld be out too... very confusing too...

Somehow i think this time Nesh will get a flat...Coz you applied many times oredy.Frm the HDB website,the more times u fail the more chances you gain.(Don't know how true is that).Somrmore u went to HDB office and slamed on their table...So they shld have your "record" and put more attetion on your application.Anyway i also nvr received any notice frm HDB when the result will out.So just wait......

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Somehow i think this time Nesh will get a flat...Coz you applied many times oredy.Frm the HDB website,the more times u fail the more chances you gain.(Don't know how true is that).Somrmore u went to HDB office and slamed on their table...So they shld have your "record" and put more attetion on your application.Anyway i also nvr received any notice frm HDB when the result will out.So just wait......

thanks alot... i hope ur words wld come true...

but anyway good luck to u too...best wishes....

hope our dream wld come true

Edited by nesh

I received the HDB letter also.Stated that i am first timer got 2 chances.And the result will out end NOV.Wondering if everyone will get the letter?How come some haven't get?

I received the HDB letter also.Stated that i am first timer got 2 chances.And the result will out end NOV.Wondering if everyone will get the letter?How come some haven't get?

Oh yeah i still haven't get any letter.. :(

is it true that more chances wld be created for first timers with successful failures in sales...

i heard that the no of chances wld be higher... not sure of how true is it...

my colleague got the letter too .... he is still waiting

my colleague got the letter too .... he is still waiting

do you all remember that when you applied for the Oct balance flats, there is a big box for you to tick which area and which room type you applying for? for some popular areas, and because the balance of flats are little, priority scheme is not applicable. it is stated at the footnote.

so those who have chosen areas/room types where priority scheme is applicable will receive the letter.

Edited by jeda

is it true that more chances wld be created for first timers with successful failures in sales...

i heard that the no of chances wld be higher... not sure of how true is it...

if i remember correctly, only applicable BTOs; but not sure if it applies to BTOs in matured estate.

for balance of flats, priority scheme is not automatic - have to see the footnote stated by HDB during each exercise - see my previous post.

do you all remember that when you applied for the Oct balance flats, there is a big box for you to tick which area and which room type you applying for? for some popular areas, and because the balance of flats are little, priority scheme is not applicable. it is stated at the footnote.

so those who have chosen areas/room types where priority scheme is applicable will receive the letter.

does that mean that priority scheme is not applicable ?

is there any box for priority scheme to be ticked ?

but i have applied as per normal as per area and which room type is required..

oh if its is a yes... i am gonna miss my chances...

Edited by nesh

does that mean that priority scheme is not applicable ?

is there any box for priority scheme to be ticked ?

but i have applied as per normal as per area and which room type is required..

oh if its is a yes... i am gonna miss my chances...

nesh,

there is no separate box to tick for priority scheme.

on the big table, some of the boxes are in yellow colour (eg Jurong West 4rm choices). then on the footnote it states something like 'for locations highlighted in yellow, as the available flats are limited in these locations, the priority scheme will not apply'. i applied for Jurong West 5rm choices of which it is not coloured, meaning priority scheme applies. that's why i have also received the letter.

Edited by jeda

nesh,

there is no separate box to tick for priority scheme.

on the big table, some of the boxes are in yellow colour (eg Jurong West 4rm choices). then on the footnote it states something like 'for locations highlighted in yellow, as the available flats are limited in these locations, the priority scheme will not apply'. i applied for Jurong West 5rm choices of which it is not coloured, meaning priority scheme applies. that's why i have also received the letter.

Hi Jeda

thx for the info.

i applied for 4 room jurong west ..

so in that case,no priority scheme is applied..

anyway i guess its all abt luck...

hope we wld have all the luck..

thx alot for the info...

I got the letter too and where is your area?

as what i have known ..it was being told as when we apply for the sale of balance unit :

example if applied for 5 room jurong west it has priority scheme...whereas 4 room jurong west doesn't have priority due to the amount of units left...

so IMHO those applied for priority scheme units wld receive such letters...

hmm anyone has had any other news from hdb besides the letter yet?

Results wld be known in a couple of days....

thats for sure...

other than that the chances of getting a unit from these sales are very less..

all depends on luck...

Results wld be known in a couple of days....

thats for sure...

other than that the chances of getting a unit from these sales are very less..

all depends on luck...

high chance the results for oct balance flat will be announced after they closed the bidding for punggol ripples.

now i just wonder will the application for dawson bto be delayed.