Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
newhouse

Low Quality Service From Ceiling Fan Supplier

bought 2 ceiling fans from elmark last july.

in late june this year, one of the fans got intermmitent problems with the sensor on the remote fan, sometimes can turn off sometimes cannot. Tried calling them then, but no one called back.

call the sales person 2 weeks ago, she say will arrange for someone to drop by. indeed, the following day, someone called and offer to arrange someone to come around 4 to 5pm. SAID appt is confirm, any changes, will contact me in advance.

took halfday leave for that. reached home at 3, waited until 6pm and no one turn up! called the dispatcher, she say will revert. shortly, she called and claimed that the repair man tried calling me and i did not pick up. My phone did not ring at all! I asked her to get the repairman to call me . 5 mins later my phone rang and the repair called and he he 'tried calling' me, and cant get thru ( another story). I confronted him and ask why he did not turn up as promised, my bloody gate was open, and NO One turned up.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

also, as a standby, can someone let me know a reliable supplier and installer of KDK fans? i have spend more than $400 on an elmark fan, and this is what i get.

if the current supplier not making a effort to arrange someone for a proper repair job, i will get someone else to tear down the fan, and i wil personaly hack it to pieces and film the process.