Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yuenyuen

Lobang For False Ceiling

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

Any kind souls has Angela or woodlands factory contact, can PM me? Also, can anyone lists out the differences between false ceiling/l-box and cove lighting and its characteristics, eg. for what kind of effect, use what kind of false ceiling etc.

Many thanks in advance.

ah yo pls lah...no point to ask TS for false ceiling contact, TS never reply one.

Yeah lor, y need to pm here n pm there? just post the contact here for everyone to see lor.... :bangwall:

Anyway I m also waiting to see which kind soul will "broadcast" the contact of "Angela"

Hi Yuen Yuen

Could you please PM me the contact and details of the False Ceiling.

I am in the process of planning my renovation. Need to install false ceiling with LED lighting.

can PM me the ctc pls. thanks :)

I think you can approach my direct contractor. His false ceiling guys did a good job.

I had 2 bedrooms to do cove lightings. His 2 elderly looking malaysians came did the first room and and clean it thoroughly before proceeding to the next room. Workmanship was neat and clean up before leaving.

I've PM you his contact. :yamseng:

Hi Yuen Yuen

Could you please PM me the contact and details of the False Ceiling.

I am in the process of planning my renovation. Need to install false ceiling with LED lighting.

I PM you my direct contractor. I'm impressed with his team of experience false ceiling guys who did my cove lightings.

I PM you my direct contractor. I'm impressed with his team of experience false ceiling guys who did my cove lightings.

pm me the contractor contacts. thks