Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
adrian01

Laminate Flooring

Anyone had any encounter with Floor Option? Reliable? I'm planning to get a low end OEM of Pergo for my whole house. I'm offer a pre-launch price for Robina Brand. Was told this is an OEM of Pergo. Apparently this is only to be officially launch in 2 months time so I doubt anyone heard of this before.

Any comments?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Anyone had any encounter with Floor Option? Reliable? I'm planning to get a low end OEM of Pergo for my whole house. I'm offer a pre-launch price for Robina Brand. Was told this is an OEM of Pergo. Apparently this is only to be officially launch in 2 months time so I doubt anyone heard of this before.

Any comments?

Robina, Made in Malaysia, got the right of using Pergo technology...

Edited by jaskel

Robina, Made in Malaysia, got the right of using Progo technology...

in a sense that's true. Robina is paying Pergo money to use Pergo's licensed click system only.

but I have to agree that Robina is pretty good value for money, pay in RM, get Euro standards. They use Germany machinery (old ones) and Pergo's click-lock method.

I like the platinum teak :P wonder what's the cost difference.

How do I contact them to install in Singapore? I don't mind waiting 2 months

in a sense that's true. Robina is paying Pergo money to use Pergo's licensed click system only.

but I have to agree that Robina is pretty good value for money, pay in RM, get Euro standards. They use Germany machinery (old ones) and Pergo's click-lock method.

I like the platinum teak :P wonder what's the cost difference.

How do I contact them to install in Singapore? I don't mind waiting 2 months

No need to wait 2 months. You can get them from Floor Option. Can try looking for Lena. Quite friendly. They are at 512 Sims Avenue.

No need to wait 2 months. You can get them from Floor Option. Can try looking for Lena. Quite friendly. They are at 512 Sims Avenue.

How much is Robina AC3 & AC5?

It's my first time renovating. I was tempted to go for laminated floor because the price is almost half of homogeneous. Is there a certain brand I should be going for? My contractor says he will give me Premier. Is it good? Are there different grades? He said there is lifetime warranty. Pls advise. Thanks!

It's my first time renovating. I was tempted to go for laminated floor because the price is almost half of homogeneous. Is there a certain brand I should be going for? My contractor says he will give me Premier. Is it good? Are there different grades? He said there is lifetime warranty. Pls advise. Thanks!

Premier is from China. Is from a small local company, so if the company close then then your LIFE-TIME warranty also no used. Between take samples from them and do a water resistant test, you will be amaze with the result. Its SWELL badly after 15mins of soaking. Highly recommended on ROBINA or Pergo.

Premier is from China. Is from a small local company, so if the company close then then your LIFE-TIME warranty also no used. Between take samples from them and do a water resistant test, you will be amaze with the result. Its SWELL badly after 15mins of soaking. Highly recommended on ROBINA or Pergo.

I concur. Robina is actually good enough.

how is supreme ? $4.2 psf, AC5 rating, lifetime warranty...

anyone using ?

$4.20 for Supreme sounds relatively cheap but I chose Robina instead. Honestly I don't think there's any difference.

Got a question.

My ID told me the joint of Pergo AC3 fits nicer than its AC5.

I know AC5 is suppose to be better (in terms of quality) and of coz more expensive.

I'm just wondering if the ID is trying to con me to use AC3 instead of AC5 (since we already fixed the quotation price on laminate flooring)

What do you guys think?

Got a question.

My ID told me the joint of Pergo AC3 fits nicer than its AC5.

I know AC5 is suppose to be better (in terms of quality) and of coz more expensive.

I'm just wondering if the ID is trying to con me to use AC3 instead of AC5 (since we already fixed the quotation price on laminate flooring)

What do you guys think?

Hmm...i thot AC3, AC4 etc are abrasion class?

joint profiles shd be just that right? i.e smart click/lock system...

so shd be using same joint system irregardless of the abrasion class innit... :unsure:

YNWA,

El Nino

Hmm...i thot AC3, AC4 etc are abrasion class?

joint profiles shd be just that right? i.e smart click/lock system...

so shd be using same joint system irregardless of the abrasion class innit... :unsure:

YNWA,

El Nino

So AC5 is different? doesn't used the smart click/lock system??

hi, may i hv the contact no.?

how is supreme ? $4.2 psf, AC5 rating, lifetime warranty...

anyone using ?

how much is the AC3 rating one? 8mm or 12mm?

is it the thicker the better? thinner one may not feel very solid, right?

Thanks.

Eric

Edited by ericmar