Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
michiko

Home & Furnishing: All types of doors

ah.. i got the same door for all 3 bedrooms as well.. but ID charged me a 1140 in total.. :bow:

i wanna change 1 door as well. my id told me he'll charge me watever quote i can find. lolx~

does ur price include the frame & knob?

anyone knows if alterations of door size will increase the door price?

thanx in advance.

Edited by blueblue_m6

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi all,

i'm going to change my doors and door frames. old frames and doors have already been removed and so the quotation do not include removal costs.i received 2 quotations:

1. -$250 per galvanised painted steel door frame.

$380 per veneer timber semi-hollow flush panels (or choice of plain non-carved solid panel door)inclusive of ironmongory.

2.Solid nyatoh timber frame and standard solid nyatoh door with ironmongory at $480.

Are the above quotations reasonable? can anyone pls advice me on the prices i shld be paying? thanks v much

hi all,

i'm going to change my doors and door frames. old frames and doors have already been removed and so the quotation do not include removal costs.i received 2 quotations:

1. -$250 per galvanised painted steel door frame.

$380 per veneer timber semi-hollow flush panels (or choice of plain non-carved solid panel door)inclusive of ironmongory.

2.Solid nyatoh timber frame and standard solid nyatoh door with ironmongory at $480.

Are the above quotations reasonable? can anyone pls advice me on the prices i shld be paying? thanks v much

Can let me know your contact? I'm also interested in changing my doors. Thanks.

i wanna change 1 door as well. my id told me he'll charge me watever quote i can find. lolx~

does ur price include the frame & knob?

anyone knows if alterations of door size will increase the door price?

thanx in advance.

hi sorry.. only got to read this now.. hope is not too late for me ans.. anyway.. my quote was included the knob.. but frame (on the wall) was the original ones build-in by HDB..

Can let me know your contact? I'm also interested in changing my doors. Thanks.

You can try calling Doors' Plus at 62968801. Have used them before,their price is very competitive and you can visit their Website @ www.doorsplus.com.sg.

Hope this helps.

Edited by splint79

I found doors' plus quite expensive and the opening hours on their website is not updated. They're closed at 6pm on weekdays and 1pm on sat. I went to Yon Tat on sat and saw their normal standard solid nyatoh door with ironmongory at $220 and if you want to change the round door handle to the liong type add $10 so icarus your quote is expensive. Here's yon tat's website: http://www.yontat.com.sg/

Beware though, the salesperson, a lady got this 'u owe me money' black face but you can call to inquire about pricing by quoting the door model and your measurements.

I found doors' plus quite expensive and the opening hours on their website is not updated. They're closed at 6pm on weekdays and 1pm on sat. I went to Yon Tat on sat and saw their normal standard solid nyatoh door with ironmongory at $220 and if you want to change the round door handle to the liong type add $10 so icarus your quote is expensive. Here's yon tat's website: http://www.yontat.com.sg/

Beware though, the salesperson, a lady got this 'u owe me money' black face but you can call to inquire about pricing by quoting the door model and your measurements.

Tsk tsk :jawdrop: your description of the saleslady 'u owe me money' black face is quite funny but correct leh. Maybe she everyday kenna slam by all the doors at the shop that why the bf attitude :) Joking.

Tsk tsk :( your description of the saleslady 'u owe me money' black face is quite funny but correct leh. Maybe she everyday kenna slam by all the doors at the shop that why the bf attitude :P Joking.

Oh you went there too? But I found the nytoh/glass door pricing (same like the one in a few posts above) was quite reasonable at $340.

Just call with your door dimensions ready and quote the door model number and the salesperson will tell you the price. Beware though, the sales person all seem to have a bit of attitude. :dunno:

Thot bedroom doors for hdb are standard? :sport-smiley-004: Oh, then i gotta go and measure first.

On their attitude... someone mentioned earlier... they keep on slamming doors? :sport-smiley-004:

I thought so too but the sales person gave me this (what? Are you stupid look) and told me they are different. Was wondering if that is true....

Hey forumers,

- anybody change ur bathrm door 2 bi-fold doors?

- wat is e brand?

- use bak existing door frame?

- if not, then wats e new type of frame? (eg. alum, pvc)

- type of panel? (eg. frosted glass, acrylic)

- price?

- colours & designs available?

- if do not use bak existing door frame, wat is e amount u r being quoted/charged

-- to hack existing door frame?

-- to make good area affected after hacked, including wall tiles?

:jawdrop:

Edited by jaCKY777

Hey forumers,

- anybody change ur bathrm door 2 bi-fold doors?

- wat is e brand?

- use bak existing door frame?

- if not, then wats e new type of frame? (eg. alum, pvc)

- type of panel? (eg. frosted glass, acrylic)

- price?

- colours & designs available?

- if do not use bak existing door frame, wat is e amount u r being quoted/charged

-- to hack existing door frame?

-- to make good area affected after hacked, including wall tiles?

:dancingqueen:

i think it depend on what is ur existing door frame..

for my present house.. my mom asked a contractor to come change the previous sliding door. the frame can be easily removed and dun need to make good of the area..

so i think my mom is only charged $180 for the bi-fold door.. not sure wat brand.. the normal type ba.. look good to me.. !!