Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
michiko

Home & Furnishing: All types of doors

Hi,

Sharing pics of my glass doors.

This full glass one is for my WIW.

CIMG1905.jpg

The two half pieces which slide over one another is for my MBR toilet...I replaced my old HDB bifold door as it would knock against my vanity top when fully opened.

CIMG2031.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi,

CIMG1905.jpg

The two half pieces which slide over one another is for my MBR toilet...I replaced my old HDB bifold door as it would knock against my vanity top when fully opened.

CIMG2031.jpg

How much is the two half piece MBR toilet door?

Here is my bedroom dor...

28112008461.jpg

I painted low sheen paint... It's not the glossy type... Which turn out to be weired...

My contractor say later this type hard to maintain... He should have warned us early... :bangwall:

Anyway... Will get it repaint... additional 40$ for the repaint... And the door itself was quoted 180$ in the package...

Hi,

CIMG1905.jpg

CIMG2031.jpg

your glass door looks nice...may i know how much for the swing door?

Anyone knows how much does a main door now costs? Any shops to recommend? Thanks.

I changed my main door with this company called 'Goodwood' located at Toa Payoh.....

Price reasonable... and service A+++++!!!

I'm so please with their service.. that I went back to them 3 times!

1st time - change main door

2nd time - change main door lock to digital lock

3rd time - change both MR toilet & Common toilet bi-fold door (PVC)

PM me for contact if U R interested.... :)

Hi, I would like to seek your advice on doors and door frames.

I'm planning to shift the location of one door and my ID told me that he will need to build a new door frame. He also recommend for aesthetic reasons to change all the door frame since the original frame is of different type. This will result in the cost ballon by at least $500-$600 for three extra door frame. Did anyone encounter similar problem? Will there be obvious difference in the two door frames?

Thanks.

I'm planning to shift the location of one door and my ID told me that he will need to build a new door frame. He also recommend for aesthetic reasons to change all the door frame since the original frame is of different type. This will result in the cost ballon by at least $500-$600 for three extra door frame. Did anyone encounter similar problem? Will there be obvious difference in the two door frames?

Thanks.

if change door location, then must need new door frame. cannot use back the same door frame.

well, there will be a diff between 2 door frames. it depends on how u choose yr door frame, and how "fussy" you are.

Thanks.

The cost of door frame should be around that price. I changed all my bedroom door fames to Chengai wood. If yours are old resale flat, maybe you should consider to change all door frame at one go, cause changing door frames next time will be very difficult esp after you have done up floor tiles. :)

How much is the two half piece MBR toilet door?

Here is my bedroom dor...

28112008461.jpg

I painted low sheen paint... It's not the glossy type... Which turn out to be weired...

My contractor say later this type hard to maintain... He should have warned us early... :bangwall:

Anyway... Will get it repaint... additional 40$ for the repaint... And the door itself was quoted 180$ in the package...

your glass door looks nice...may i know how much for the swing door?

This clock projects the time, date, or temp on the wall or ceiling http://www.liangdianup.com/clocks_1.htm some people call

it a ceiling clock but I call it a digital projection clock. I got the black one because at the time that was the only color

they had. But now they have them in black and also in white.

Hi

May I know how much is your MBR Sliding Door?

Thanks

If i want to change the normal classic door to veneer door, is it necessary to change the door frame?

Not necessary. Unless the frame is in a bad shape.