Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
michiko

Home & Furnishing: All types of doors

booksntoys,

your timber glass doors for kitchen are absolutely beautiful, very classy. Don't regret lah, maybe your kitchen cupboards can get carpenter to oil or paint to a darker shade to match.

btw pls pm me your contractor contact too, need to do glass kitchen sliding door too. Kam xia

Thank u very much :D

Yes, now i've gotten used to it, so no longer regret the colours that I've chosen :)

I've PMed you the contact.

Cheers

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi, can I have the contact & quotation for the sliding door as well?

Hi booksntoys,

Can you PM the contact of the timber glass door as well? I'm intending to do a resort theme for my house.

Thanks,

hi booksntoys can send me their contact too

btw is the sliding door only top hung?

Jackwan, I've PMed you.

Sliding door can have thread on the floor or on the beam

I'm looking for vendors to change the locksets and lock (rectangular types) for my main door and locksets for my room doors.

Please advise :)

My post here for the locksmith and my direct deal with door makers for solid veneer fire-rated doors:

Locksmith & Solid main doors: http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?s=...st&p=604942

Hi

Just had new doors installed for me flat ( main + MBR ). The contractor use back the same screws from the old doors for the hinges.

He said need to use the old screws because they fit nicely on the original metal door frame verus new screws which might be of a

different thread and will bot fit well. Can anyone please advise me on this ? Thanks.

Does anybody have a contact/recommendation for wooden louvre sliding doors (3 panels) for the patio and louvre windows? And the approximate cost per sqm or job too. They should be the movable kind such that I can adjust the amount of light/privacy.

It is surprisingly hard to find information on this!

I intend to replace the old bedroom doors to rusty design wood , any idea how much should be my budget for three doors? Any recommended supplier?