Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cornetto

Home & furnishing : Cooker hob, hood, oven

Where to get Turbo, Fujioh and Rinnai? I know Turbo some megastores have la... but the last two? Isit better to buy from their shop or from those megasotres???

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

u can get fujioh from universal union (at geylang) and rinnai from poh joo (jalan besar). they have the best prices.

Decided on Rinnai. Bought from PJ at about $1600+

Hob - Rinnal Two Inner Burner Built-in Hob with Ceran Glass (Black) Top Plate.. Like the design.. Cook 50% faster and save gas (as claim in advert) due to the design of the inner burner. More effective use of gas and heat transfer..

Model: RB2CG

24-03-07_RB2CG.jpg

Hood: RH90CD

24-03-07_RH90CD.jpg

I purchased it during their pre mid-year sale in April....original price for the hob alone was $1099 (Much cheaper than other unheard of brands for electric hobs if you were to view from Best Denki, HM or courts)

However, theres a $400 discount off the original price due to the sale, so i got it for only $699. :sport-smiley-004:

Didnt get a hood as me & my wife seldom cook (Maybe only twice a week?) so not going to have a white elephant sitting in my kitchen just to look nice. :P

hi ..may i noe how much it is? if jus buy the hob, is it more ex?

I purchased it during their pre mid-year sale in April....original price for the hob alone was $1099 (Much cheaper than other unheard of brands for electric hobs if you were to view from Best Denki, HM or courts)

However, theres a $400 discount off the original price due to the sale, so i got it for only $699. :)

Didnt get a hood as me & my wife seldom cook (Maybe only twice a week?) so not going to have a white elephant sitting in my kitchen just to look nice. :good:

Is it a induction hub or vitroceramic hub? Anyone knows whats the difference between induction hub & vitroceramic hub?

I just bought an Ariston cooker hob Model PH 941 MSTV - Vitro IX, that looks like ladybird's model which she has posted above. It has 4 burners and a vitroceramic zone at the front. This model has been around for years, and is never sold in a package. I have this model in my current home and after much searching around, I am back to this model for my new home! LOL.

I like the vitroceramic zone as a backup. There has been several occasions where the gas ran out, and we needed to finish up our cooking. And the vitroceramic zone comes in handy.

Anyone who wishes to consider this model, do note that if you have children, make sure the electrical supply has a control switch that you can switch off when not in use. Because little hands can touch the vitroceramic knob and accidentally turn it on, and their fingers will get burned as it heats up very fast.

Price: $685.02

I too bought an Ariston Island Hood. It's a brand new model HDMI 90.1 IX Island. 1000 m3 extraction capacity. Aluminium grease filters. S$1567.02

Edited by Chunky Monkey

i've been using Ellane hob and hood for more than one month... not bad at all... (cheap cheap $500 for both only)

but those vitroceramic ones look so good... :lol:

i got the same turbo hob, my solid top looked the same like urs too.

really? what a coincident...hee....

btw my vanity is granite...