Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cornetto

Home & furnishing : Cooker hob, hood, oven

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

need to check for oven placement which is better??

have it under the hob OR do a tower type to build in the oven?? (Kitchen size is small)

hey kitty. i tink having it under hob is a better choice. my kitchen is small too and i did the tower type. wah lau ! look even smaller ! a bit regret lor.. if i could redo it again, i'd put the oven under hob instead.

hey kitty. i tink having it under hob is a better choice. my kitchen is small too and i did the tower type. wah lau ! look even smaller ! a bit regret lor.. if i could redo it again, i'd put the oven under hob instead.

hi oonik grl

thanks actually i also think that the kitchen will look smaller but hor thinking of bending down to see the oven is a tiring job :thumbs up:

can i also check do i might as well don buy oven just buy those portable oven (is there a difference in the cooking?) cos it's seems like those portable one also can bake and grill...

i tink i too ambitious that time.. everything also wan.. haha ! anyway, wat's done is done. FH keeps consoling me that it wasn't that bad. :P

i also gt tink tink that oven under the hob is tiring but then now i also think, how often am i gg to use that oven. maybe only during special occasions once a while.

anyway, i tink having an oven also good mah. can bake cakes.. cookies.. i nt used to those microwave oven type ah :thumbs up:

Hi,

anybody use standing cooker? those that have hobs on top and oven below type? care to share your experience, the brands, the functions, the service, the cooked food outcome, the prices?

can i check if all ur hobs are secured. my hob like can move a bit eh. i wan to put silicon but thot that it might nt be safe. HELP PLEASE !

does anyone know if bellari's oven is good?? or any brand of oven is good?

if chose either one which will u choose for a built in? An oven or microwave+grill??

thanks

hi there

Anyone using the brand name 'HOBZ'?

I saw this brand at universal union, SA told me to get this brand if i want glass hob n hood. Its lifetime warranty for the glass of the hob. Mummylee, where u saw this? $700+ for their set

I saw this brand at universal union, SA told me to get this brand if i want glass hob n hood. Its lifetime warranty for the glass of the hob. Mummylee, where u saw this? $700+ for their set

Hi, i saw this brand at Poh Joo..Itz a local brand and cheaper. Not sure worth taking the risk.. :yamseng:

Anyone who has more info and care to share?? :dribble:

Hi, i saw this brand at Poh Joo..Itz a local brand and cheaper. Not sure worth taking the risk.. :notti:

Anyone who has more info and care to share?? :notti:

How much was it ah Poh Joo?