The hood I got...

Digital Control Pad

Auto Inner Cleaning Function

Uses Japan NSk powerful motor

Suction Capacity : 720m3/hr

Stainless steel finish with high quality glass

f3318ckth8mz.jpg

$650...

Fujiton F331... I got it from A**** (can't remember the actually name.... need to find out )..

http://www.fujiton.com.sg/ProductCookerHood.html

How is the Fujiton Auto Inner Cleaning Function ?

is it really good?

Is there any Doc to explain hw the cleaning process? Hw the oil be desentegrated? Cant be the oil vapourise. Is there a need to pour in cleaning solution?

Edited by steventay

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Why re-do your entire kitchen furnishing when you can simply replace your old/damage kitchen counter/table top and your kitchen will look like new. Why waste your hard earned money? Money is not easy to earn. You can visit this website : www.reefwheel.com for a better understanding. It provides all sorts of information about kitchen tops.

was recommended tat fujioh hoob n hod is good. but after lookin at their hood, realise dey got no design which suits wat i like. saw a few from brands like uno (techno) which were pretty nice. but suction only 800. dere is one italy brand which looks good n with suction 1000.

any brand with nice glass hoob n with suction abt 1000 n yet not so ex? thanx!

HI everyone,

Anyone recommend the brand HOBZ?

Went to Poh Joo and their price for HOBZ quite reasonable.

First i ask them abt Turbo bcos i wanted a cooker that high fire but the guy saying their parts not good loh.

HI everyone,

Anyone recommend the brand HOBZ?

Went to Poh Joo and their price for HOBZ quite reasonable.

First i ask them abt Turbo bcos i wanted a cooker that high fire but the guy saying their parts not good loh.

Yup..Me brought Hobz from PJ opp Lavendar FC. Their boss recommend me lor

Initially was pondering over Rinnai. But only 1 yr leh, So what if glass crack?

Rinnai is suitable for Chinese cooking as their flame is strong..

Plus im looking for glass hob and this is one of the few that offer lifetime warranty.

So far so good...been using for 3mths...

Yup..Me brought Hobz from PJ opp Lavendar FC. Their boss recommend me lor

Initially was pondering over Rinnai. But only 1 yr leh, So what if glass crack?

Rinnai is suitable for Chinese cooking as their flame is strong..

Plus im looking for glass hob and this is one of the few that offer lifetime warranty.

So far so good...been using for 3mths...

Hi Porkypig,

Glad that someone reply. Hehe!

Me and my HB not consider those glass hob, quite worry abt the cracking loh. Might get those steel type.

For Hobz, their flame consider strong enough for chinese cooking?

Did u bought Hobz, Hood and Oven too?

Their price consider very reasonble for the whole package, but heard the brand consider young in the market so quite worry.

For my mum's place, we using Turbo. Their flame quite strong, but PJ saying the parts not good.

Been consider the two brands....

Hi Porkypig,

Glad that someone reply. Hehe!

Me and my HB not consider those glass hob, quite worry abt the cracking loh. Might get those steel type.

For Hobz, their flame consider strong enough for chinese cooking?

Did u bought Hobz, Hood and Oven too?

Their price consider very reasonble for the whole package, but heard the brand consider young in the market so quite worry.

For my mum's place, we using Turbo. Their flame quite strong, but PJ saying the parts not good.

Been consider the two brands....

As i am a first time hse owner. Personally i think Hobz is ok. Flame is not like those Rest.. Voom..

:notti:

Hobz is a spin off from Ellane (local brand). PJ was the first CO to carry this brand. Then i saw Chuan Heng hardware also starts to sell. I got only the glass hob and hood. But i heard the price went up..

Initially i also has the same worry, new CO?? Will it closed down? Took the gamble and the rest is history...

Easy maintenance for glass hob..The boss will tell you, don't clean the hob immediately after cooking, let it cool down first then clean up..

As i am a first time hse owner. Personally i think Hobz is ok. Flame is not like those Rest.. Voom..

:notti:

Hobz is a spin off from Ellane (local brand). PJ was the first CO to carry this brand. Then i saw Chuan Heng hardware also starts to sell. I got only the glass hob and hood. But i heard the price went up..

Initially i also has the same worry, new CO?? Will it closed down? Took the gamble and the rest is history...

Easy maintenance for glass hob..The boss will tell you, don't clean the hob immediately after cooking, let it cool down first then clean up..

great! i think i'm going for hobz too. de price seems pretty reasonable for both hob + hood package :)

i like deir glass hood with lifetime warranty against deir glass from shattering. 1yr warranty on parts n another 1yr on service?

great! i think i'm going for hobz too. de price seems pretty reasonable for both hob + hood package :)

i like deir glass hood with lifetime warranty against deir glass from shattering. 1yr warranty on parts n another 1yr on service?

izzit possible for those hob that uses battery to convert it to using mains switch instead?

izzit possible for those hob that uses battery to convert it to using mains switch instead?

huh? hob tat uses battery? i dun get wat u mean. u mean hobz is using battery? :dunno:

has anyone tried brandz hoods and hobs? are they reliable? seems like the more trusted brand around is ariston. any other recommendations and their prices? thanks!